How To Be Successful In Forex

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
where i can find useful trading strategy?
Right here at Earn Forex is a good starting point. You can also try Forex Strategies Revealed, or simply google "best forex strategies" to begin your search. Just remember that not all strategy's are good, and a strategy that works well for me might not work well for you because we have different objectives and different comfort zones. Finding a good strategy for you requires extensive searching and testing until you discover what type of trader you are, and which strategy suits you best.

Martin Gaptil

Trader
Mar 5, 2017
The Success is a long time process in Forex trading, so first of all we the traders have to be great patience for becoming a successful trader with certainly. and besides good trading knowledge we have to focus on our trading discipline , otherwise that’s not possible at all to lead a healthy trading life in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge.

Martin Gaptil

Trader
Mar 5, 2017
I have seen according to my trading experience mostly traders in particularly the newcomers think only most powerful trading knowledge can bring success in this trading place. But besides good trading knowledge we the traders have to make sure proper trading discipline including risk as well accurate money management for being successfully in Fx trading.

Aadolf

Trader
Jan 26, 2017
Carefully examine money management. Once you gain profits, it is time to guard them. Money management is about the minimizing your losses and increasing your profits. To guarantee that you don’t throw away your hard-earned money, you should keep a manual of money management as the centerpiece of your trading treasury at all times.

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
Here you need to ask yourself what success is. For a newbie success is earning without lossing, for someone more successful it's making 100 bucks a day.

smithyoung

Trader
Feb 3, 2017
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
In trading it's far important that you do each day the equal. You need to comply with adamantly your trading plan. Your buying and selling plan is your enterprise. If you do not comply with your buying and selling plan in each single alternate, you do not want to change. In case you trade with subject you'll succeed. In case you don't trade with subject you may no longer prevail.

• 👍
Reactions: HFStrader

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
Is it possible to get quality articles on Forex trading and start trading?
//-----

hey alma...... enivid has put together the best organized single page list of quality articles on forex trading that i have ever seen..... links at the bottom of the page underneath the test, will allow you to click to the next subject.....h
//---

https://www.earnforex.com/forex-course/

Last edited:
  • 👍

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Yes, you are correct.. I think everybody here begins as a newbie.. Well, as a newbie, you must be willing to acquire more knowledge in the business so that you would become successful. Continue to learn everyday as if you were just like a newbie.. Patience is a virtue so you must have lot of patience before you can earn huge profits.

• 👍

TraderSmith

Trader
Jul 19, 2017
Underneath i have outlined 5 easy steps for those of recent investors asking themselves “how to succeed in forex trading”:

1. Spend money on knowledge

2. Plan your trade, exchange your plan

3. Hazard management

4. Small investment is not any investment

5. Selected the right Forex Signals Provider.

• 👍

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
yeah, its like trying to find the perfect blend but in the end we settle for anything that works, some are more technical, others are in to fundamentals, many are into both, some are into EAs while others (like I) more on manual trading. and thats simply how it goes.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
All those software's covers the technical side only, and not the fundamental.
So you basically doing 50% of work done.... Don't give any machine control your financial future.

These EA being coded to follow the technical analysis requires monitoring when the market is highly volatile or during news releases.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Forex something difficult, especially for beginners who are looking for a big profit margin

Beginners should concentrate on only leaning process! If they want to make money without learning that would be costly! Forex is a knowledge based profession; so without enough Forex trading knowledge success is quite impossible here!

john nathan

Sep 13, 2017
You can be successful in forex only when you have proper knowledge of trading styles and strategies you can make in forex to make profits and you need to select the right broker and platform which suits your trading style if you want to grow in forex.

Last edited by a moderator:

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Knowledge of trading styles and strategies take time and experience which only comes to those who are patience and consistent in their tasks.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Knowledge of trading styles and strategies take time and experience which only comes to those who are patience and consistent in their tasks.

I think, knowledge is much important than the experience; when you have enough trading knowledge then surely you can make money here, don’t worry if you have only few month’s trading experience.

May 11, 2018
B
I think, knowledge is much important than the experience; when you have enough trading knowledge then surely you can make money here, don’t worry if you have only few month’s trading experience.
But it surely won't and will never work if one have unsuitable mental behavior, like laziness, greedy, panicking in nature. These can cost all of their capital.
Building self-control or mentality is one of vital reasons for successful trading.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
B

But it surely won't and will never work if one have unsuitable mental behavior, like laziness, greedy, panicking in nature. These can cost all of their capital.
Building self-control or mentality is one of vital reasons for successful trading.

Of course, self controlling power is very much important parameter here, since Forex is a decentralized market! And there is no certainty; that’s why no way with an emotional mind.