Forex Trading Strategy .

David_Miller

Trader
Jul 21, 2015
Here is a great Forex trading strategy that works very well for me. No it's not the regular advice that you get everyday from other traders that are probably losing their money in the market too. Most people will advice you to read all the books about Forex, take all the courses out there, practice for 5 years then see where will that take you. We know that this is non-sense.

When we decided to invest in the Forex market it was because we want to invest money and see some returns quickly without having to go through a learning curve that takes forever, then if you got really lucky it might work for you.
I decided to take a different approach and think a little bit out of the box. I figured, I don't have to be an expert in Forex to make money in that market. Let me give you an example. If someone filed a lawsuit against you, You don't have to study law for 10 years so you can win in court! You simply hire a lawyer that knows what he's doing to take care of that for you.

It's the same thing here, I am an investor I need to make money investing in Forex. There is no point in studying it for years and try to come up with strategies that only god knows if it will ever work or not. I even end up spending money on training courses and I find my self in the end losing money without even getting started in trading.

I took a different path, some might call it laziness but I frankly don't care. All I care about is to see returns on my investment without learning how to trade from scratch for years. I invest my time looking for qualified traders that have a track record and the skills to increase my portfolio safely every day. There are traders all over the world with outstanding trading skills there is nothing wrong with hiring or following some of them and in return they take a small cut, at the end of the day everybody is happy.

• 👍
Reactions: Ellen

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Yes there are many such fund managers who will manage your investment , it is also a good option for traders who dont have much time to trade.

• 👍
Reactions: Ellen

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Type investor is different with type trader, as investor they not learn about how to trading and make profit, but they seeking profitable trader and give their money to managed and get profit sharing from their investment, but type trader they prefer learn how to trade and always improve skill trading.

Martin Gaptil

Trader
Mar 5, 2017
Each the trader has a trading strategy for making profit with certainly, according to me, if you want to get maximal result by your strategy first of all you have to ensure proper money management skill, otherwise it is not possible at all to make profit with consistent despite of powerful trading strategy.

JustinP

Trader
Forex students should acquire the basic terminology of business and jargon before struggling with business concepts, how to trade in the market. The exchange rate, exchange rate, pip, leverage, margin and spread are basically Forex terms that are worth understanding. Beginners should also learn the major foreign exchange currency pairs and their nicknames.

Take into account several important factors in creating a marketing strategy, affirming Forex strategies revealed. Create a good reason to buy or sell, and decide which currency pair to focus on. After this step, define your business goals by identifying your profit goals and the place where you intend to stop in case of loss, or the so-called goal of gain and limit of loss. Experienced traders typically do not risk more than 4 percent of the account balance by trading, so they can withstand losses and get the information to make disciplined decisions.

smithyoung

Trader
Feb 3, 2017
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
Convey trade - foreign exchange buying and selling techniques

Convey trade is a foreign exchange exchanging technique this is altogether different from other foreign exchange replacing systems inside the manner that it works. The greater part of the foreign exchange changing methodologies that we usually make use of depend upon the concept of buy low/provide high as the basis to all forex changing.

Changing the news - foreign exchange trading techniques

Up to now we've got examined severa forex changing techniques that permit us to break down the value interest from a huge range of points. Those strategies provide us the technicals yet one detail dependably can possibly make the extra a part of the technicals unimportant and definitely take the enterprise area all around that it prefers. Vast declarations or news leaving one-of-a-kind nations can hugy affect the enterprise area, rendering all our investigation useless.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
PAMM accounts are for those investors who does not wish to trade at their own however it is also riskier so anyone should understand the risks before investing with any fund manager.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Also we need to keep in mind that the past performances does not promises future result so better doing some due diligence before investing to any investment offer.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Thanks a lot for your contribution! There have so many different kind of trading strategy or system! But, among of them I use Price Action trading strategy as my permanent trading system! According to me, PA is the most flexible trading system! Besides, I use a fixed risk reward ratio in my trading.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Besides all this i would suggest new traders to learn how resistance and support works which might be really helpful for them if they wish to earn money from forex trading.

• 👍
Reactions: Ary Barroso

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Besides all this i would suggest new traders to learn how resistance and support works which might be really helpful for them if they wish to earn money from forex trading.
Your comment is very short but more powerful! Yes, S/R levels are one of the most important parameter here! I basically use support and resistant levels to identify the trend status.