HotForex feedbacks!

HFM

Banned
Jun 26, 2014
HOTFOREX CLIENT WINS BIG BY ACHIEVING A GAIN OF 1,355 PIPS IN FEW SECONDS WHILE SELLING USDCHF.

HotForex is pleased to announce that many of our clients profited from the volatility caused by the Swiss National Bank’s sudden reversal of the Swiss franc cap.

winner-swiss-blog.jpg

We would like to congratulate Ayodele Odingboro, who, with an impressive 1,355 pips in profit ranked first among HotForex clients trading CHF pairs on that day.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I really want to learn about how did he win that incredible the number of pip. Normally, we always set a TP for our trades, if the market make a huge gap, will it be closed at our TP price or the latest price (exceed the TP price)? Or this trader didn't set a TP, did he?

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
who knows how it was done, by luck or by hard work, still good job, congratulations. :)

I guess luck.. It was impossible to predict such unexpected CHF movement. But I even didn't considered betting on capped currencies, don't know how this guy decided to pick this pair for trade...:)

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
its really up to him, but if not specifically there are other traders who share their trades are show good results, social media is a good place to look, facebook and twitter, and some fb groups are for forex traders, look for smaller groups for more contained results. best of luck

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
im not sure about the broker being lucky to have good traders :) but im just glad to see traders do good no matter what broker they trade with. knowing that the forex success rate is not that big :)

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Actually every broker want more and more successful trader, more trader they have more profit they have through their service offering for those trader. However, if that broker is MM, they might don't like success trader.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
Actually every broker want more and more successful trader, more trader they have more profit they have through their service offering for those trader. However, if that broker is MM, they might don't like success trader.

i absolutely agree. anyway, hotforex makes its own reputation better providing such a competition.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
in my opinion the good reps comes from the accumulated good services and exps of traders, yeah it does make a good name for it self and lets hope it continues!

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
in my opinion the good reps comes from the accumulated good services and exps of traders, yeah it does make a good name for it self and lets hope it continues!

I just don't get one thing that why too many brokers want to fight with their client (trader), I know they can get more profit than providing real service but it doesn't last long and they can even lose their reputation. And I think, if you provide good service, big client would come and you know the commission of their trades would be the sum of all small trader they fight.

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
I just don't get one thing that why too many brokers want to fight with their client (trader), I know they can get more profit than providing real service but it doesn't last long and they can even lose their reputation. And I think, if you provide good service, big client would come and you know the commission of their trades would be the sum of all small trader they fight.

Unfortunately not all brokers follow your logic chasing for big profits.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
the marketing industry not only in forex but all over the world and almost in everything is a very very tough industry, once you get a glimps of how things work youll understand :) and it does happen people traders and broker will do anything to get things going their way!! its not a bad thing but its just something we have to make the best of! try working it for our fvor as tradrs. (i hope this makes sense)

David M

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 20, 2015
I recently opened an account with Hotforex just to test a few things out. I can honestly say that the service they showed me was great. They were with me step by step until everything was completed. They answered all my questions and to add to this I was given an option to trade with a leverage of 1:1000. This is great because it allows you to trade with little money.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
the 1:1000 is only offered for micro if im not mistaken premuim accounts have a max leverage of 1:400 but i would not advice to trade very high leverage unless you know what you are doing.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
the 1:1000 is only offered for micro if im not mistaken premuim accounts have a max leverage of 1:400 but i would not advice to trade very high leverage unless you know what you are doing.

What is the difference between 1:400 and 1:1000. Do I get more slippage on accounts with 1:1000 leverage?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
its a probability, though i cant say for sure, coz i do not trade a 1:1000 accounts its limited for micro, it might be, but the main purpose might be different and its a bit risky even for me.