HotForex feedbacks!

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
If there is spread, it shouldn't have commission and otherwise. Hotforex is offer various type of account and it follow that rules.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
trading is going a bit slow :) but its good, trying to keep everything on the positive side, got an email about a relaunch of the 100% bonus and i guess the rescue bonus of hotforex went from 15 to 30% not bad at all. :)

humon5896

Confirmed ZuluTrade Representative
Jun 14, 2013
dont expect an official answer in an informal forum threat.
How are you trading my friend, manually or autotrading?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
what do you mean payment proofs? is it the dox they are asking for? I think its like bills, I sent an electricity, or was it my phone bill? anyway any bill that has the address and name would do i guess. btw i do manual trading, been going really slow lately its hard managing multiple things at the same time, but you know what they say "In the end its always back to the charts" LOL

mikewashtm

Banned
May 9, 2014
We could still view this as a normal forum. It isn't considered official unless the question is product or services related.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I received email that they updated Bonus Terms & Conditions.

Just read carefully the new t&c since traders should always read the terms and conditions to avoid common mistakes, and the current update i guess is better by lowering the conditions to withdraw the bonuses.

Last edited:

bablogfx

Oct 24, 2013
Guys have somebody tried their awesome web trader cabinet? You may mot believe me but they added charting option I was inquiring about month ago! Damn I really like this broker, it really listens to traders and their requests for improvement..

Azforex

Trader
Sep 3, 2013
Forex Market
Guys have somebody tried their awesome web trader cabinet? You may mot believe me but they added charting option I was inquiring about month ago! Damn I really like this broker, it really listens to traders and their requests for improvement..

I got email about it today morning but not checked it yet.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014

You often trade on their web based platform, why don't you trade on their MT4 platform?

bablogfx

Oct 24, 2013
I am thinking of going with HotForex as a non US broker. Is anyone using or have used them in the past and can give feed back on them. I am also looking at a couple of others, but seems like i keep coming back to this one.

Dude read this thread its full of positive feedback. I personally trade with them on premium acc and they services are quite convenient for me..

bablogfx

Oct 24, 2013
You often trade on their web based platform, why don't you trade on their MT4 platform?

Man I just check my trades with web platform, main trading decisons are taken on my PC MT4 platform. And I do not advice to trade on web platform because there are no sufficient tools to make proper analysis and open trades.