HotForex feedbacks!

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
These are just regular website updates. But I would like to see how they can improve my trading experience with them. For example quicken withdrawals to instant one.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Just hear hotforex offer no deposit bonus for new trader, does we need to deposit to withdraw the profit? Normally other brokers require trader to deposit.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
i guess there are a set of conditions that comes with the no deposit bonus, and it might be for new traders only, dont quot me on this, its safer to ask support about it.

bablogfx

Oct 24, 2013
i guess there are a set of conditions that comes with the no deposit bonus, and it might be for new traders only, dont quot me on this, its safer to ask support about it.

Of course there is a host of conditions applied to any bonus. But main condition which I usually stumble upon (volume requirement) is significantly "softer" than similar bonuses from other brokers..

bablogfx

Oct 24, 2013
oh i get it.. yeah, i guess most the bonuses are for new client. LOL but i guess adding a new account might be valid right?

New account if you are existing client? Not sure, perhaps with your personal details it will be rejected. Remember I talked with Hotforex support and they said that client can have only one account, regardless which account type he wants to have. Not sure about current situation there..

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
if we are still talking about the no deposit bonus, i think its not offered anymore it was limited to acounple of months only. it was a good one.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
yes of course, its really beneficial for traders to actually give them selves some time to read the terms of agreement and even inquire with the broker about certain point they done understand

bablogfx

Oct 24, 2013
yes of course, its really beneficial for traders to actually give them selves some time to read the terms of agreement and even inquire with the broker about certain point they done understand

Oh yeah, their support is quite helpful

bablogfx

Oct 24, 2013
Guys, do you know do they allow automatic trading (using EA) in their tournament? I am going to take part but it is not be manual trading, that's why I am asking this question..
thanks in advance..

bablogfx

Oct 24, 2013
Note guys that this tournament is for existing clients, who has traded at least 150 USD can participate only...

forexbonus24

Jan 19, 2015
I have quite a few clients that seem content with them and keep trading with them. I have not personally traded with Hot Forex but I have had numerous dealings with their representatives and they all are very helpful

bablogfx

Oct 24, 2013
I have quite a few clients that seem content with them and keep trading with them. I have not personally traded with Hot Forex but I have had numerous dealings with their representatives and they all are very helpful

Are you working as IB? Or trading coach?

saleFX

Jan 21, 2015
Hello I am new here, nice to meet you
I have been trading not a quite bit now, but still, have you lately tried any new brokers which you are satisfied?