HotForex feedbacks!

Martin Gochev

Trader
Dec 22, 2011
Bulgaria
Hello forex friends,
I`m trading with Hot Forex 7 months ago. It has different types of accounts like micro, currenex, PAMM. Before couple of weeks it starts demo contest for a real money. Its great opportunity for everybody.
For me Hot Forex is one of the best forex brokers.

Best regards,

Martin Gochev

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
I like the freebies offered by hotforex, I just wish out of thousands of traders we can be blessed with even just one :D a hotforex shirt should be nice :)

Oct 17, 2011
India
Hello forex friends,
I`m trading with Hot Forex 7 months ago. It has different types of accounts like micro, currenex, PAMM. Before couple of weeks it starts demo contest for a real money. Its great opportunity for everybody.
For me Hot Forex is one of the best forex brokers.

Best regards,

Martin Gochev

Hi Martin Gochev,

Have you tried Zulu Trade ?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
Im looking at following fxturtle, but its to early to tell, ima give him a couple more weeks, but so far the results are really promising..

Robert

Trader
Oct 24, 2012
hi ingoo, I am keeping an eye on a few other good SP's as well. My two fav are good good system and or kahana in ZuluTrade. fxturtle is also good, let me know what you think

bethu

Trader
Nov 1, 2012
Cebu, Philippines
I have cousin who also traded with the same business however, he doesn't know how to trade I hoe you gonna have guides for easy steps to Forex trading.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
I have cousin who also traded with the same business however, he doesn't know how to trade I hoe you gonna have guides for easy steps to Forex trading.

KABAYAN :)

best place to learn the basics of forex, is from online FREE courses I susgest the school of pipsology at babypips.com. chagaan lng tlga mag basa, sa una di maintindihan tas ulitin lng ulit pag kelangan. best of luck :)

Oct 17, 2011
India
KABAYAN :)

best place to learn the basics of forex, is from online FREE courses I susgest the school of pipsology at babypips.com. chagaan lng tlga mag basa, sa una di maintindihan tas ulitin lng ulit pag kelangan. best of luck :)

lol what is this "chagaan lng tlga mag basa, sa una di maintindihan tas ulitin lng ulit pag kelangan."

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
sorry about that ita a local dialect, bethu and me are from the same country :)

i was just wonderin gguys have anyone tried the myhotforex? its like a new system im still trying to figure it out.

Martin Gochev

Trader
Dec 22, 2011
Bulgaria
Hello Vaibhavi merchant
Here is some more information about myHotForex

Honestly, this system is neither rebuild nor changed drastically, we see this more as a tune up. Here are the highlights:

New user-friendly design;
All of your deposits will be transferred directly to your trading accounts. Prior to myHotForex, all deposits were placed in your virtual wallet and then you had to relocate the funds to your trading accounts by yourself;
Withdrawing funds is now easier;
Now you are able to transfer funds from one trading account to another much easier. This is very useful every time you wish to test a new strategy, but don’t want to mess up your main trading account’s statistics;
You can import old accounts into your myHotForex.
Best regards

Oct 17, 2011
India
Hello Vaibhavi merchant
Here is some more information about myHotForex

Honestly, this system is neither rebuild nor changed drastically, we see this more as a tune up. Here are the highlights:

New user-friendly design;
All of your deposits will be transferred directly to your trading accounts. Prior to myHotForex, all deposits were placed in your virtual wallet and then you had to relocate the funds to your trading accounts by yourself;
Withdrawing funds is now easier;
Now you are able to transfer funds from one trading account to another much easier. This is very useful every time you wish to test a new strategy, but don’t want to mess up your main trading account’s statistics;
You can import old accounts into your myHotForex.
Best regards

Thank you very very much for the info so are you also trading with hotforex. Am I right? ?

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
Hello Fellow Traders,
I got surprised with below email how can anyone offer 100% Trading bonus ?

If possible please explain me !!!

Dear Client,

HotForex would like to reward its clients with a 100% Trading bonus for this holiday season!

Deposit and get 100% New Year Trading bonus up to $50,000

Details:
Dates: December 20, 2012 until January 20, 2013
Available to all clients (both existing and new) with a live account.
Bonus : 100% Bonus on every deposit, maximum $50,000
How to get it: Make a deposit
Withdrawal: Trade the required number of lots to withdraw bonus.
Bonus cannot be lost or withdrawn before completing required volume.
For more information: [link removed]

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
very nice, though im not much of of a fan of bonuses, but i guess for strategies that can incorporate the right condition for these bonuses, there will be traders who will make use of this, bonuses are not fore everyone i say :D but well done :D

DiF0r

Active Trader
Dec 16, 2011
Hello Fellow Traders,
I got surprised with below email how can anyone offer 100% Trading bonus ?

If possible please explain me !!!

Dear Client,

HotForex would like to reward its clients with a 100% Trading bonus for this holiday season!

Deposit and get 100% New Year Trading bonus up to $50,000

Details:
Dates: December 20, 2012 until January 20, 2013
Available to all clients (both existing and new) with a live account.
Bonus : 100% Bonus on every deposit, maximum $50,000
How to get it: Make a deposit
Withdrawal: Trade the required number of lots to withdraw bonus.
Bonus cannot be lost or withdrawn before completing required volume.
For more information: [link removed]

Yup the 100% NY Bonus is really something:D But you need to understand it can't be used for extra leverage... The bonus is not yours until you trade enough lots, 1lot for every $1 of bonus... :) And you can also get 0.55 pips from spread back into your account with HotForex Refund