Hello I am Newbie

Discussion in 'Newbie Questions' started by AyuIndraswari, Dec 10, 2018.

1. AyuIndraswari

AyuIndraswari Trader

I'am new in this forum and I like to have more information about FOREX OPTION.

What is the official FOREX OPTION, and what is the non official FOREX OPTION like the kind of it which is offered by some bank.

Thank you
    AYU

2. hey and welcome :)

3. Enivid

Enivid Administrator Staff Member

I guess you could consider all Forex options traded on such exchanges as CME "official", and those offered OTC by brokers and banks "unofficial", but it is actually the first time I hear about "official Forex options".

4. Ann

Ann Active Trader

I think that currency futures trading is a market. And betting on exchange rates is not a market. Some dealing centers work as bookmakers, taking bets on changes in exchange rates. There's nothing wrong with that, it's a Lite version of Forex. Such bookmakers usually have better trading conditions and bonus programs. And they do not prevent the trader from trading and do not deceive him.

5. TracyMorninge

TracyMorninge Trader

Hello and be here like at home!

6. DT77

DT77 Newbie

Hi Ayu and welcome aboard :)

7. Sarn642

Sarn642 Trader

I think we need to make something like more detailed review about each new member and not just simple hi it's me type of posts there. Like many other members I also do not understand which exactly Forex Options was mentioned there for example.

Tags: