Am newbie

Mr.pip

Trader
Nov 22, 2019
Pakistan
Hello brothers and sisters hope all of you fine so my question is that .
Here am new member and I don't know how to make earn Forex broker ACC and how to attach with this forum.
If have anybody link for opinion earn Forex broker ACC please share with me and tell me how I can attach trading ACC with this forum

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
Hi and welcome. Not sure what you mean by ACC (Account?) and why you'd want to attach it to this forum???

K_Robdog

Trader
Nov 2, 2019
I refer to brokers who offer free sign up bonus as 'mouse trap brokers'. They will suck you in with free candy and then sting you later with chart manipulation and other crafty ways of taking your money

• 👍
Reactions: momo3HC

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
I refer to brokers who offer free sign up bonus as 'mouse trap brokers'. They will suck you in with free candy and then sting you later with chart manipulation and other crafty ways of taking your money
Hell yeah. I`m glad to see more and more people realizing this shady bonus schemes.

• 👍
Reactions: Zack King

Petez_FX

Active Trader
Aug 13, 2019
Stay way clear of brokers that offer sign up bonuses - make sure you read reviews before you sign up. Plenty of review sites out there.

• 👍
Reactions: Zack King

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
welcome! hope you enjoy your trading journey and make some success my friend. be vigilent with who you send your money to and ALWAYS conduct your own research. do not reviews and education are all out there, for free. just look and be careful

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
agree 100% stay away from deposit bonus brokers. i had my fingers burnt before. trust me when i say, AVOID.

• 👍

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
Think will be good to share this bad experience here mate. If you want of course.
yeah sure, tbh the more word out then hopefully more people will be saved from such losses.

i won't name which brokers, but in my early fx career I signed up to some deposit bonus brokers as i didn't have a lot to deposit,and thought this would give me more margin and thus more chance of higher profit results. NOT THE CASE. i never was able to withdraw the bonus they gave me, and instead was encourage to deposit again with a new bonus granted, to try my luck again.long story short: the trading rules to accumulate the profit required to withdraw the profit made from the bonus, is near on impossible. i never withdrew anything from these brokers. avoid at all costs guys

• 👍