Hello to the forum Newbie in Quito Ecuador

expat42451

Trader
Aug 30, 2014
Currently Quito Ecuador
I ve been lurking for some time- and very much appreciate the expertise here . As the title says I am a newbie to FOREX. Previously I did some day trading in stocks and E Minis but that has been a number of years ago. I currently live in Quito Ecuador.

I have, and will continue to learn from the posts here. I do have a question- is there a trading "community" in either Peru or Chile? I want to continue to live in South America and would like to learn FOREX. I have investigated the stock market here in Ecuador, and while not meaning to sound critical, its rudimentary at best.

Any help or direction from the members here would be deeply appreciated. I thought it wise to post here first rather than the Spanish forum.

Regards and many kind thanks for the read.

Respectfully

Expat42451 Quito Ecuador

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Hey there,
I am not sure if there are any specific trading communities located in peru/chile but what you can do is search for news of any traders conference in these locations. Usually such conferences, apart from giving out valuable info, brings the whole trading community together. Do note, most conferences do charge a small fee for attending, similar to webinars but a few are free..

toretton

Trader
Aug 9, 2014
Italy, Milano
Hey friend! I don't think you need to attend some special webinars or courses since everything you need to know about Forex you can find in the Internet. My advice for u is too communicate at the forums, read more about strategies, read brokers reviews and ratings. Many of the seminars you could find are sponsored by one or another broker so all you can learn there its how to open an account with this special broker lol

expat42451

Trader
Aug 30, 2014
Currently Quito Ecuador
fxpipper/torretton

Thanks for the replies. I asked the question about locals because--I moved to Mexico from the US in 2000. I found a small trading community there, some trading the US markets and others trading Mexico.What I did gain from the locals was invaluable information on the best/fastest/most reliable ISP's, local exchange house information and a number of other things that ended up in the long run saving me $$.

Many thanks again for the replies

Expat

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
LOL, You're welcome and glad to have been of assistance.
Let us know if you have any more queries and someone here would be along to answer it, good luck.