Forex trading is long time career to sustain daily life?

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
I think forex can be a career, one can, indeed, live off those profits, but very few people can actually achieve that. Most traders just lose money. :(

Serenity

Banned
Feb 16, 2022
Forex trading is a good career option but not all are able to achieve success in it. Its difficulty level is a major reason for that. So, if you are planning to get into it, be ready for all the hard work that you will be required to put into the market to make your trades work for you.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
It's a good career option if one is already good at it. If one is not, it's important to think long and hard whether one wants to commit to it, I believe.

sunar14

Banned
Jan 17, 2021
Hi,

I always have this question in my mind and many of them having too. I always thinking professional full time Forex trader do really make money?, How much they make?, Is Forex trading is a really way to be rich?

I know some here some will say Yes or some say No.

peoples do Jobs, Offline business (Offices, Hotel, agency, etc), online business (Affiliate, Ecom, freelancer, advertising, etc) and others, to sustain there daily life and needs. These are the careers peoples choose and do full time successfully for longer time or lifetime.

But do peoples really make long time profit from trading for longtime/lifetime? can being a only full time Forex trader is enough to live a life and fulfill daily needs?

I know Rich peoples, Entrepreneur, Business man do trading in there regular life and earn a lot from them but for them trading is not a primary career, they do trading to secure there investments and to grow there profits. So is it good make trading as a primary career?

Anyone here, do trading for above 15+ years? and with only trading they living life?

Here, I am not talking about Forex brokers, Fund managers, IB/Affiliate Forex commission earner, Investment companies, Signal providers, EA/Indicators sellers, Forex/Meta-trader Freelancer, (Of course these peoples make tons of money) So exclude them. I am talking about Individual/Retail traders.

Can anyone answer this?
Not sure about profits in the long-run but some even novice traders are quite successful in making profit fast. They could be lucky though, there should always be 1-2% of those who had good start in trading. But I tend to not hope to pull winning lottery ticket rather I strive to build reliable system with moderate returns and limited risk.

almoner

Banned
Mar 10, 2022
Many traders are making a living from forex trading. So it is true that forex trading can be a long-time career to sustain. But it doesn’t happen overnight. It needs rigorous efforts, resilience, and patience, and only a few can rise to that level of expectations.

Lewis Capaldi

Jan 23, 2022
To be very honest, Forex trading isn’t the easy way of money making; so if you are not sure on your own trading skill, then don’t take this money making opportunity as your full time career! So, you can start your trading journey as a per-timer! And then, if you are consistent enough, go for the full time business!

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Most people never get there, unfortunately. The vast majority of people struggle to profit at all, what is left about becoming professional traders.

Flophouse

Mar 22, 2022
Yes, there is a possibility. However, to make a living from trading is not as easy as it sounds, you need both skills and a decent capital to invest. Moreover, you should know how much you expect to make from trading to sustain. $5000/ month may be sufficient for me but may not be for you. Also, a goal helps you with proper planning.

HighcolVanner

Banned
Mar 14, 2022
Traders should choose their source of learning wisely. The source of information should be legitimate and should fulfil the requirements of the traders.

Blackguard

Banned
Mar 23, 2022
Forex trading can be a promising career choice for those who know the exact thing. But for most newbies, it can be a challenge that is so engaging that it can turn into an addiction. You need to have control over your emotions so that you can control your trades.