Is it good to make trading as primary career choice?

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
If any trader already able treat forex as primary business, it's mean they already have good knowledge and also experience, but they also already have high confidence to treat forex as main business as source of income, but they also already understand with the irsk that involved in forex business.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
although forex as reliable business as source of income, but as trader also need consider with risk appetite in forex trading which this is also risky business, first to remember is also about these risk, as trader need to manage account with prpper risk management beause not always the market will easy to analyzed.

grac110

Trader
Dec 1, 2015
www.steadfastengg.com
Thanks everyone. i think i should make not make it primary creer choice now, first of all i will do the research and observe others and then start growing in trading slowly slowly as we all know slow and steady wins the race.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
SLow steady to winning the race, tis is good concept to treat forex business, because this is not easy way to get rich at short time, required high patience and also good understanding with the market and also keep trading with risk management.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
If you have huge capital and invest for a White Label broker + good marketing strategy that should be a incredible business. Some scam brokers had cheated thousand of traders for millions. and they are still safe.

mai joe

Oct 3, 2016
Yes, making trading your primary career choice is a good idea but it's risky too. Indeed, trading has a high profit potential, but like in any other profession, you have to put a lot of efforts in order to make profits from trading. Before making it your primary career choice, do a lot of research regarding trading markets, understand every aspect of stock markets, market psychology, factors affecting these markets. Go for a demo account to test live trading environment, this will help you to make your choice more easily. But beware if you are making profit in a demo account and taking a decision to opt trading as career so think again because in a live account it may not be possible as you will invest your real money and emotions may affect your trading. So think from every angle before making a choice to opt trading as a primary career.

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
It's not impossible, but it's not easy. Forex trading is volatile and unpredictable, so I would not want to bet my sole income on this. However, it is an income source that can be used to build investment in more stable areas, such as property, shares, or managed trusts, if you have the discipline to withdraw profits at regular intervals. That is, if you make $10,000 on a trade, at least withdraw $5,000 and put it somewhere safe where it can still grow. If at some point in the future you blow your Forex account, at least you will have something to show for your efforts!

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
I've also asked myself this question more than once but still am inclined to think that forex is a way of making extra money. Anyway you look at it, but in real life you have to go to work.

Hafizmd

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
If it's what you want... If it's what you can afford, go on. But better to have some plan B that can be used in case plan A fails. I don't doubt in your abilities but who knows what can happen... black swans or smth like this :)
It took me quite a long time to come to a decision that I want to be a trader with no additional jobs.
So, I wish you all the best on Forex!

Hafid

Trader
Mar 15, 2017
I think there is no need to make Forex your only career. Now I study at the university and trade on Forex, but when I will graduate, I'm not going to trade only on Forex. It is enough time to have another business and a lot of traders work this way.

darren greg

Trader
Feb 2, 2017
Well it depends upon person to person. If you wish to adopt trading as your primary career you sure can. But you need to be dedicated enough and should be well versed with trading basics. Know how to manage your risk and emotions efficiently. Forex indeed has a lot of potential but there’s also a cost for it. If all such factors are favorable to you then you make trading your primary career.

jameswilliam

Trader
Jan 31, 2017
Well it depends upon person to person. If you wish to adopt trading as your primary career you sure can. But you need to be dedicated enough and should be well versed with trading basics. Know how to manage your risk and emotions efficiently. Forex indeed has a lot of potential but there’s also a cost for it. If all such factors are favorable to you then you make trading your primary career.

Absolutely right! A person should adopt trading as his primary career only if he has that zeal and dedication to succeed and become a successful trader.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
You can become a trader in some fund if you want to. Of course, it's a career, as well as any other career choice, such as manager, banker, etc

JuliaB

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
Well, it's totally up to you. Many people trade on Forex while having a steady job because they treat it rather like a hobby. But if you have enough experience, passion and confidence to choose trading as your primary career choice, then you should definitely go for it. Just make sure you understand the risks and have a plan B!

JimTatum

Trader
Jan 28, 2017
SanDiego
Hi,
For every job and business, we need knowledge and source to make happen. So we have to decide whether we have everything to start trading or not. Forex trading is not different from that. So this is not just a game or anything that we can do in front of electronic gadgets.