Forex Optimum - review

Variss

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2015
Hi guys! want to open accaunt bu broker Forex Optimum
heard that thay dont pay - is it true? who has real cash and trade by FO?
This broker is new and thats why i dont know - trast them or not...
pls help - asked on other forums but noone dont give me answer
thanks

Jeremiah

Master Trader
Aug 24, 2015
I’ve been trading on forexoptimum for not so long. I like to choose new dealing rooms because they have better conditions than the old ones.

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
Why do you think that the conditions for beginners are better here? I think that those brokers, who has been on the market for many years, are more reliable.

Jeremiah

Master Trader
Aug 24, 2015
The old ones are more reliable? You think that time spent on the market shows broker’s reliability? This is a misconception. New brokers are better than the old ones because they can offer better conditions. There are so many people, like you, thinking that the older the better, but it’s not the truth. For example, forexoptimum adds 26,8% to your deposit annually. Which of the old ones has such feature?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
The old ones are more reliable? You think that time spent on the market shows broker’s reliability? This is a misconception. New brokers are better than the old ones because they can offer better conditions. There are so many people, like you, thinking that the older the better, but it’s not the truth. For example, forexoptimum adds 26,8% to your deposit annually. Which of the old ones has such feature?
Please use logic in your arguments. Nothing prevents the "old brokers" to offer the same trading conditions as the "new brokers" offer.

I would also like to see some proof that "time spent on the market shows broker’s reliability" = "misconception".

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
Huh, yeah, I haven’t seen it before. So, you wanna tell me that new dealing room offers better conditions in order to draw attention to itself? However, some day it would lose it’s novelty, and new brokers would arise. What would happen then?

Variss

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2015
I would also like to see some proof that "time spent on the market shows broker’s reliability" = "misconception".

yep, agree=( forex trend, mmcis and other brokers (even alpari!!!)

guys, can u pls send me proof that broker pays?
asked on russian forum - noone want to show the proof =(

Jeremiah

Master Trader
Aug 24, 2015
Huh, yeah, I haven’t seen it before. So, you wanna tell me that new dealing room offers better conditions in order to draw attention to itself? However, some day it would lose it’s novelty, and new brokers would arise. What would happen then?

As soon as they arise, I would come out with a new plan, but for now – I’m staying here.

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
26,8% to your deposit? So, even if I don’t trade, I will have 0,5% per week? Hah, that’s cool. I think that I’ll open the StartUP account, and if it goes well, I’ll take the real one.

Jeremiah

Master Trader
Aug 24, 2015
I think that old big brokers are more interested in scum than new one... What about forex optimumm: they pay. Made for you first screenshot of my profit ^_^
2015-10-20_101557+.jpg

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
What is it about these 26,8% annual adds to your deposit? I just don’t get it. Is that some kind of loyalty bonus? Can somebody explain?

Jeremiah

Master Trader
Aug 24, 2015
Enivid, it seems to me, is the logic.
Xavefif, in order to get this bonus you’ll need a premium account at least. I can’t recall exactly, but maybe you need to reach the certain trading volume as well. I’m not sure, so you’d better ask support.

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
In general, just trade with pleasure, and if you don’t have any profit, you still can receive small, but nice bonus – 2% monthly. )

Jeremiah

Master Trader
Aug 24, 2015
Yeah, you can understand this bonus like that; it was designed for active traders. That’s why at the moment I saw this bonus for the first time, I was thinking about just saving my money there and receiving per cent. However, it doesn’t work this way.

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
You are looking for a complete freebie! ))) I’ve tried to cash out already; ordered today and received my money a bit later )

Jeremiah

Master Trader
Aug 24, 2015
Well, I can't say that it is fast. Less than in 24 hours and 6-8 hours most of the time – it is not fast. For me, 10 minutes is OK. Why do I have to wait any longer?

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
You can’t please everyone. If they cashed out in 5 minutes, there still would be people who doesn’t like it. I’m 100% sure! :)

• 👍
Reactions: lenon