Forex Trading vs Affiliate Marketing

forexnoob

Trader
Dec 18, 2010
Hi,

Does anyone on this forum have experience in both these fields? I am considering embarking upon a career in forex but distracted by the drawdowns and risks involved and feel affillate marketing can be more of a minimal risk.

Can I trade for a living for the next 2 years just starting up and learning. I heard that forex you can make an income quickly but dont rely on it to pay off your monthly bills? true?

Does anyone here already earn lots of $$ using forex? Please share your views.

Thanks.

forex is important tool for you to can make money easly without any effort but you must learn basics and fundamentals for forex trading,you need information and courses to can begin,and you must follow forex news,opinions for successful traders to can make true decision,visit my blog(FOREX MARKET)
you can also using affiliate marketing to make money but with forex trading
i think that is the best way to profit
thanks for you

JFogel

Trader
Dec 20, 2010
USA
Most Forex traders highly recommend setting up a demo account and practice trading for at least a month before setting any expectations. Treat the account as real as possible and try to avoid impulse scalping. You'll learn a lot about your natural tendencies once you open a practice account.

jmathers

Trader
Dec 22, 2010
Like anything in life, jumping into the unknown expecting to survive is a fool's move. Start trading in the demo accounts as recommended, and monitor some signals that are sent out. Learn from the old techniques and create a system that works best for your trading ability.

Once you feel comfortable investing, open a live account and start trading. I wouldn't recommend quitting any consistent income that you have as it will help you survive while getting your feet wet with a live account.

WalkieTalkie

Master Trader
Feb 19, 2009
I am a trader but I know people who never traded, do not knwo what is Forex but earn good money from participating in forex affiliate programs.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yes, forex trading comes with a huge risk factor and yea, you can opt for affiliate options in order to make up for any loss. I use both Trader's way and FXCM, think they do offer affiliate options and in addition, you may want to check up some other brokers as well, for details and make sure you do a due diligence [make sure you get paid].
And on Fx, start with a demo a/c..
Hope that helps,

Haley12

Trader
Sep 21, 2011
www.avafx.com
Yes, there is high risk in forex trading while no risk in affiliate marketing. I do not to suggest you that trading for a living with forex is possible. There is too much up and down. There is very less number of traders who earn more respective to loss.

mingbao

Trader
Dec 6, 2011
You can not get rich overnight.
to be frank, either is not so easy, however everyone has opportunities.

for forex trading, It's true that some people earn much money within a very short period of time. however you should know forex trading is not a gamble, you need to control your risk, those people get easy money also lose money easy too.
you should be disciplined and develop your own trading strategy and follow it to get a possible steady growth of your account.

for affiliate marketing, it all depends on your influence.
you'd better have a stable trafiic for a certain group of people so that you can sell affiliate products or services to them.
many people find his/her own niche market and become successful. however, many people had no patience to build the business and failed too.

forex trading is amazing, I love it.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
When it comes to affiliate marketing, the devil is in the detail. Make sure you read the small print, understand the details and terms set out by the broker [whom you're planning to promote], find out how they track your progress, etc.
For example, Affiliate marketing on clickbank requires you using a identifier code, through which the company can track your progress, sales and credit you with the pay. So a similar set up will be employed by other corporates and brokers. Make sure you know what it is, whether it is fail safe and how to go about it.
Good luck with affiliate marketing!

aurther11

Trader
Nov 23, 2011
You should be able to control yourself. Traders who are winners have self-disciplined in them and they also keep themselves self-controlled. They know how to handle the situation of loss. They are focused on one thing. They do trading without any fear of losing money. These traits have never changed from long time. These are the winners who have tuned their psychology from many years and they never quit in any situations. There are a small group of people who achieved this while majority of them have never learned this technique. To learn this is very hard process. It is very hard then learning other forex trading techniques.

FarrisFahad

Trader
Dec 3, 2010
Once I have doubled my account in one week. And Also I have lost my account to zero in one day. So you should know that it is highly profitable and also highly risky. I used to trade with a big lots, but know I trade with a low risk

That's all
FarrisFajad