Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello all!

Do you read any Forex magazines? And if yes, what? I read Currency Trader Magazine (subscribed to it back in 2007 and still reading). It's a nice monthly magazine, but unfortunately it has degraded in quality during last months. Nevertheless, it's still completely free and has a lot of useful FX information.

Other Forex magazines I know are the following:

What Forex magazines do you read? Do you like them? What do you think of the future of such magazines?

Numa

Trader
Sep 13, 2011
Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities

expensive but really really good :) Keeps you up-to-date about latest indicator ideas in the market.

dojo

Trader
Sep 21, 2011
I don't really trust many magazines, especially if their quality is dwindling. I'd rather read online what I need and most importantly ask people here about how they see things. Still, if the magazine is free, I might take it into account, just to read some more. Otherwise, the web is filled with information. All I need to do is to actually be able to understand it and learn.

Haley12

Trader
Sep 21, 2011
www.avafx.com
I did not read any Forex magazines still now only forex books and online tips suggestion. But now think, I should go for it. It may be another good source of news and strategies.

alexflemj

Active Trader
Nov 9, 2011
I have some old e-Forex magazines at home, but the price is something like 40£ from what I saw on their website.

humie

Trader
Jan 17, 2012
i didnot read any forex magazine but i saw some websites on internet and i follow that sites for good source of news and strategies.

Jakinda

Trader
Jan 25, 2012
The other half of the truth is that if you buy and study a good forex currency trading e-book guide or program and understand how it works, avoid the pitfalls and get to know the secrets of risk management and trade with discipline, you can get fabulously rich so fast it will make your head spin round and put the devil to shame.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yes on some of the ones listed above, Fx trader and futures mag but nope on the rest. The problem lies in getting hands on the latest publication, often the ones I come across are quite outdated, which sucks!

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I'm planning to and hope they do send regular updates on new issues. Really getting tired of hearing about old market movements..like that's going to do any good!
Thanks Enivid for the links!

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Come on, just one..sorry, could not resist.
But yes, if you had to opt for just one magazine, hard or soft copy, which one would it be?
And why?

Eugene

Trader
Feb 20, 2012
India
www.forexrobotreview.com
I would go with Envid's suggestion but here's one you may want to look into -
http://www.fxtradermagazine.com/Index_en.php
Personally, cannot really see the pp of a hard copy since as you'd suggested there is indeed a time premium and it is kinda too much to expect one mag to cover everything in one go..
Yeah, can't go within one suggestion... But, the suggestion you guys preferred are quite interesting. I think all sounds good, thank you!

masudraj

Trader
Apr 16, 2012
I don't extremely trust several magazines, particularly if their quality is dwindling. i might rather browse on-line what i want and most significantly raise folks here regarding how they see things. Still, if the magazine is free, i'd take it under consideration, simply to browse some additional. Otherwise, the online is stuffed with info. All i want to try to to is to really be ready to realize it and learn.