Hello everyone! I’m glad to think that today is Monday and this means that the trading week has started!
I think that the USD today and tomorrow will grow, because the promises to tighten the Fed's policy are getting stronger. And today after the news about the number of jobs in the US came out, the dollar began to grow.
Technical analysis shows the possibility of filling the correction. Recently there was a breakthrough through the main line of Gunn, which indicates a change of trend.

Usd fed.jpg

Today EUR/USD did not meet my expectations. I thought that the EUR/USD would fall lower. Perhaps we should expect Yellen's performance this week. I think that I can expect an increase in volatility and a forward movement. USD will grow if Yellen indicates the next Fed rate increase.
I would not risk and rely only on EUR/USD, because I can be without profit, with a non-favorable result. Also, pay attention to JPY, which stopped the growth at the maximum price on May 10 this year.

Usd fed.jpg

Ethan$

Trader
Apr 18, 2017
It looks like your prediction did not come true. And your resistance line became support. I assume that the price will continue to rise to the point of 1,15054. And what do you think?

koolpips

Trader
Apr 5, 2016
I am looking at EUR/USD to give a small or maybe a good size retrace ment soon

Watch teh Wallstreet DOW and SPX ES as taht may give CLUES and date main to wathc are 17-7-17 and 21/ july areas

My First posting here - good luck to us all

It looks like your prediction did not come true. And your resistance line became support. I assume that the price will continue to rise to the point of 1,15054. And what do you think?

What's next? EUR/USD. Inflation. Rate increase.
I showed the possible variants of the events below. If the third rate increase is confirmed, the dollar will be strengthened. Thus, EUR/USD go down, to 1:2 short-term and possibly fall to the November lows of 2016 for a long-term perspective. But we can not exclude the short-term growth of EUR/USD. It will fit into the market situation for an uptrend on H4.

3333222.jpg

3333222E.png

• 👍
Reactions: koolpips

koolpips

Trader
Apr 5, 2016
Jordan Also one thing to keep in mind and Bear is ON LOngterm chart ( daily and above) Euro we need ( see Red line) as Must hold down any UP moves - otherwise iof takes out with force can go ballistic Northern hemisphere Rocket ..

20170714-ui2c-99kb.jpg
Daily Eur /USD rough chart

Last edited by a moderator:

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
EURUSD is my favorite pair; right now I’m with the sell momentum. Just waiting to break the intraday support level;