Did you earn from Forex?

kora_trader

Trader
May 11, 2016
Good results, men. I have been trading on my present account more then 1 year. And I have profit 15% every month. With this results i have withdraw almost 16 times more than started.
hello. I see you are very good trader, for now I lose money much more than earning. Could you tell me which indicator you often use
and share with us your experience, please. did you lose much money before earning 15% per month?

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
losing money first, earning money from forex is the long road to go!!!
Hopefully like that, at first maybe many trader bleed and might facing many times failure, and with good learning hence still possible to making profit for long run, and never give up is key success I think

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
like we wont be here if we didnt earn right? even if its small, it doesnt have to be tens of thousands, a couple of hundreds a month should suffice. i just had another withdrawal from lmfx and this time it was pure profit, its not that big but i should say its good enough.

kora_trader

Trader
May 11, 2016
Hopefully like that, at first maybe many trader bleed and might facing many times failure, and with good learning hence still possible to making profit for long run, and never give up is key success I think
yes. I have the same problem. I started trading on demo, but I lost too much that I have to open other demo account. my first balance is: 50.000$ and I use the leverage 1:200

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
In the beginning it was a bit tuff to earn from the market but as you gain experience you learn to place good trade, but still its a tuf ask.

RichardTrade

Trader
Mar 15, 2016
Earn profit in forex is not easy.We should have proper knowledge and experience too, so that we will be able to earn from forex.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
yes. I have the same problem. I started trading on demo, but I lost too much that I have to open other demo account. my first balance is: 50.000$ and I use the leverage 1:200
If still often fail in demo hence in real also will not differ much, usually in demo also start up capital use huge amount dollar might 5000$ but sometime also in real only use small capital like as 100$ and this is different power margin

coolboy

Jun 13, 2016
India
I think Forex Trading requires patience. A good trader is a patient one. If you are impatient, you may earn very less with Forex. As the market is always fluctuating so there will be loss and profit time to time.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes patience is required to making profit, but as trader also need to learn how to analyze the trend market and learn when timing to enter and exit, patience without experience and knowledge also will vain I think

kora_trader

Trader
May 11, 2016
Yes patience is required to making profit, but as trader also need to learn how to analyze the trend market and learn when timing to enter and exit, patience without experience and knowledge also will vain I think
patience and discipline are very important. I was patient when losing as well with the thought of the trend will go the way I expected!!

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
patience and discipline are very important. I was patient when losing as well with the thought of the trend will go the way I expected!!
Patience will good if accompanied with better knowledge and experience, if likely plan trading out from expectation sometime I will cut loss than hope on uncertainty, forex trading is not easy but as trader also need to understand if not always trend market support decision

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
It's about managing risk and having an edge. How much you make depends on your account size; risk per trade; and how frequently you trade; more than the extent of your edge. There are too many variables to give a one-size-fits-all answer.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
yup exactly my thoughts, its not something that can be contained in a simple explanation, the margin is too wide :) but never the less thats what makes it fun in the end, we strive we try we lose but when we suceed it all worth it.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Every succeed need process I think, if we want get earning in forex business, what we can do is making effort, but indeed not always it will become easy process, might failure also losing money and another difficulties will faced, and need struggle to become success

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
O think if we can getting earning although only small number but we can get it regularly hence it will help much in our trading career, but in trading not all trader will get earning from forex and loss in trading sometime inevitable, treat forex as part time still more comfortable for certain trader

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
I would make a large profit some weeks, but then loose it the next, so it has been a roller-coaster ride. Always keep in mind MOST traders loose ALL their money, while SOME others don't.