How did you finally become profitable in forex?

Aug 16, 2019
Cardiff
Took me about a year of trading on demo accounts. I finally took the plunge and learned to be good with money. Calculating risk and letting trades play out are two biggies :)

mark_t

Oct 19, 2019
Practice, practice and practice. That is how you will become good at managing your funds and earning well.

Baazex

Trader
Oct 28, 2019
Hi guys, I'm new in this forum.. I just want to ask what did you guys did to finally become profitable with your trading? It seems really hard to me.. But I cant just give up..
Welcome to the Forum and hope you will find it useful, It needs a lot of learning and experience to reach desired profits.

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
I don't agree that you need to pay to get a good Forex education. There are a few quality free training resources out there (like Babypips and Forex.Academy) where you can learn all you need to know to become profitable.

fitz forex

Trader
Aug 19, 2019
www.fitzforex.com
Thank you so much guys for all the responses here.. I think its really inevitable to not to fail first in this field.. But I believe the important thing is that you not give up no matter what.. I'm back to trading demo account now and so far so good.. I believe that if I double my account in this virtual money that Im trading now would be a good indicator for me to fund my real account again.. More power to us traders!

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
Mindset and controlling your emotions is the key factor in becoming successful i believe.

It is no easy thing to master!

Reactions: fitz forex
Jan 9, 2020
It took me about 12 months of demo and parallel learning/reading to see consistent results. If you want to master something you need to give it time.
I had dreams of flipping a small account into a big account too. And I quickly blew out three of them, all the way down to zero lol
My lessons are: Over-leveraging is a death sentence. Bad risk management is a death sentence. It’s just a matter of how soon are you gonna die.

Reactions: REB_FX

fitz forex

Trader
Aug 19, 2019
www.fitzforex.com
.. I have another question to those who are already profitable in forex consistently.. What days do you usually trade? Like the strategy that Im using now I noticed that it has high probability of winning when the set up occurred during a Wednesday or Thursday.. But if the set up formed on Mondays and Tuesdays it usually fail.. Do you guys notice this also with your strategy? I would really appreciate the replies..

Reactions: REB_FX

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
.. I have another question to those who are already profitable in forex consistently.. What days do you usually trade? Like the strategy that Im using now I noticed that it has high probability of winning when the set up occurred during a Wednesday or Thursday.. But if the set up formed on Mondays and Tuesdays it usually fail.. Do you guys notice this also with your strategy? I would really appreciate the replies..
Interesting question, personally not noticed a difference in success rates, but a general rule of thumb is i do not trade till Monday evening and do not enter on Fridays.
Mondays I find the set-ups are still forming and adjusting from Market open, so avoid being caught out an entering to early.
Fridays - personally do not like to hold trades over weekends so this forms part of my strategy but not based on success rates trading those days.