How did you finally become profitable in forex?

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by fitz forex, Sep 8, 2019.

1. fitz forex

fitz forex Trader

Hi guys, I'm new in this forum.. I just want to ask what did you guys did to finally become profitable with your trading? It seems really hard to me.. But I cant just give up..

2. Ray316

Ray316 Trader

It is hard, but the biggest change I had to make was learning how to create my plan, tweak it as I needed to in order to make it more successful and how to stick by it, NO MATTER WHAT!

It is not a guarantee for success, but I can assure you that without a plan - you'll just throw away money.

That's what turned things around for me - a solid plan (and time, lots of time).

SymphonyTrading likes this.
  3. TJ Forex

TJ Forex Trader

More wining trades than losing ones.

4. johnbrown_01

johnbrown_01 Newbie

Ask yourself why you’re losing again and again, the major issue comes to mental behavior which forces to change the route of trading plan. Second important tip is to have risk management control your trading.
    You don’t have to give up but short break is helpful. Wish you best for upcoming days.

SymphonyTrading likes this.
  5. new digital

new digital Master Trader

There are no profitable traders in forex, just deluded people. I gave up forex 5 years ago.

6. SymphonyTrading

SymphonyTrading Trader

Yes, a trading plan and good risk money management will keep you in the game but, I'm new to forex and need to educate myself with this market/animal before I do anything.

7. new digital

new digital Master Trader

new traders can not make trading plans for profitable trading , cause they do not know "WHAT TO PUT IN A TRADING PLAN"

8. georgequayle

georgequayle Trader

Never rush trades! Be patient

9. SymphonyTrading

SymphonyTrading Trader

True that!

10. hayseed

hayseed Master Trader

//-----

hey fitz..... without a doubt, three things have helped me the most.......

first would be learning to code.....

second would be in learning to trust signals that are trustworthy......

third would be learning to take a loss without regret.....h

11. Petez_FX

Petez_FX Trader

Improving my mind set. Treat Forex like a business, not a get rich quick scheme.

12. johnbrown_01

johnbrown_01 Newbie

Practicing hard on demo and gaining every bit of knowledge that I could about forex. That is how I mastered this field. So try and focus on practice and research, do not give up.

13. REB_FX

REB_FX Trader

Getting my mindset right, and not trading emotionally was a key moment, obviously you need an edge in the market to trade and that can be frustrating and take time.