Did you earn from Forex?

DenTe

Trader
Apr 15, 2016
Chisinau, Moldova
Good results, men. I have been trading on my present account more then 1 year. And I have profit 15% every month. With this results i have withdraw almost 16 times more than started.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I have being traded for five monthes and my average profit is about 12%. I heard that 95% of traders loose their money in the first year... i hope i won't )
Yes I think getting 12% monthly is good already, if you can maintain performance steady and always making these profit, it's better than huge profit but loss eventually, my profit in trading might not always fixed monthly

MartinBa

Trader
Apr 20, 2016
Good results, men. I have been trading on my present account more then 1 year. And I have profit 15% every month. With this results i have withdraw almost 16 times more than started.
Good trade. But how much your start deposit was? If it is not secret:)

MartinBa

Trader
Apr 20, 2016
Yes I think getting 12% monthly is good already, if you can maintain performance steady and always making these profit, it's better than huge profit but loss eventually, my profit in trading might not always fixed monthly
You are right about stable profit. It so better than hight riski huge profit.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
if its talking about basic earning then its a yes, I mean i have an older account with hotforex running of pure profit (5 years) its not that big its quite enough for me. another account i run is with lmfx, quite new and a small premium one in hopes of hitting my ROI in a couple of weeks. we do earn from forex.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
I guess trading with multiple brokers can be a good idea for diversifying your capital and it also helps in comparing the live feeds provided by the brokers you are trading with.

somenews

Trader
Apr 6, 2016
it's very good to hear that some of you are earning from forex. That motivates me to continute trade in forex.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Some trader get profit some trader might get loss, and trader that often able making good profit they have better understanding with the trend market beehaviour, as looser mitght they still hard to learn how to trade with good way, might often reckless and greedy

MartinBa

Trader
Apr 20, 2016
I guess trading with multiple brokers can be a good idea for diversifying your capital and it also helps in comparing the live feeds provided by the brokers you are trading with.
Trading with different brokers is a good idea. But a higher chance to get to the fraudsters . Although , to make mistakes and lose everything at once , it's even worse

MartinBa

Trader
Apr 20, 2016
it's very good to hear that some of you are earning from forex. That motivates me to continute trade in forex.
Are you disappointed?
Forex as an experienced and imperious woman, first drink all the blood and give all what you want.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Might many expert trader that nbow already earned from forex business, they also ever faced with bloody in their trading career, often fail and might margin call account, and I think only trader that has smart brain they can making better result

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Although not in big number but I am also still get earning from forex business, and still thankful with my broker still giving opportunity to making money with free from bonus that credited every month by posting, forum mt5 help much in my busines in forex.

somenews

Trader
Apr 6, 2016
Although not in big number but I am also still get earning from forex business, and still thankful with my broker still giving opportunity to making money with free from bonus that credited every month by posting, forum mt5 help much in my busines in forex.
how long have u been in forex, the monthly profit is hard to achieve, not every trader might earn that stable income.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Get erarning from froex business is taste something, it will making happy in minds, but if suffering with loss in trades or if bad condition is get margin call account, hence it will painful and making disappointed, but this is namely business profit and loss both always there

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
Get erarning from froex business is taste something, it will making happy in minds, but if suffering with loss in trades or if bad condition is get margin call account, hence it will painful and making disappointed, but this is namely business profit and loss both always there

Many traders looses in forex trading but they have to let go off it in order to become successful in future, these traders should learn from the mistakes they have done in the past and should not repeat them in future.

DenTe

Trader
Apr 15, 2016
Chisinau, Moldova
I hope I dont loose money at first. earning from trading is my long-term plan. :D
I wish you be lucky:)
Forex - a complex mechanism. All sounds simple. Need a trading strategy, tested and studied. You need discipline and risk management. Oh, and most importantly,need the money.
But in reality, everything is much more difficult. In forex, you can only make money if you constantly work on yourself.

MartinBa

Trader
Apr 20, 2016
I wish you be lucky:)
Forex - a complex mechanism. All sounds simple. Need a trading strategy, tested and studied. You need discipline and risk management. Oh, and most importantly,need the money.
But in reality, everything is much more difficult. In forex, you can only make money if you constantly work on yourself.
+1
But if the trader keep to strategy and mm, It must be good trade with any account balance. Because good trader can earn $1000 having $100. And trader-loser cant earn $1000 having even $999.