Brand New EA Falcon Inverter

Joko edan

Apr 5, 2018
Hi alvarogi

thank you for sharing EA and starting today I'm trying on demo account
which I ask if this EA has a time limit for entry into force and what can be used in a real account

best regard

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
Hi alvarogi

thank you for sharing EA and starting today I'm trying on demo account
which I ask if this EA has a time limit for entry into force and what can be used in a real account

best regard
Hi Joko, I can´t exactly understand what you want to know. This demo that was given in the link in the 1st post will expiry in May. If you want further information for real accounts please email me to alvarogjuste@gmail.com and I will tell you more details about it.
Thanks for your interest.

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
As I said yesterday I had no intention to trade neither London nor NY today, so when profit went into trailing zone I closed manually. Today no trades, Draghi on the desk plus oil inventories and so will start trading again Tokyo. More profits to the account.

Attachments

• PERFORMANCE_11042018.png
    PERFORMANCE_11042018.png
    27 KB · Views: 6

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Alvarogi
if I am in Indonesia how to set the right time for the Asian, London and NY sessions for this EA

thank's
It all depends on your broker time. The settings are for GMT+2. If it were GMT+1 you should set 01:00 for Tokyo, 07:00 for London and 15:00 for NY and so on. Hope it is clear. If not, please ask again.

Joko edan

Apr 5, 2018
Hi Alvarogi

what does it mean depends on the time my broker server does not understand
and what this EA can also be in the settings based on the lot manually

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Alvarogi

I am sending you a screen shot about the broker time. About the lots or the risk asumed you can vary it. If you only want half risk you should divide by 2 every percentage. Lot factor to 0.5 Profit to 1.0, max loss allowed 7.5%, trailing to 0.055, steps 0.05. This way the EA would trade in the same way but half risk from default settings.

Attachments

• BROKER_TIME.png
    BROKER_TIME.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 15

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Alvarogi

This screen shots shows it better. Sorry for the other screen shot

Attachments

• BROKER_TIME_001.png
    BROKER_TIME_001.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 13

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
Tokyo session closed by trailing with 1% profits while sleeping here in Europe. Hope everyone in real or demo closed in good profits too. If anyone could tell how is it going or need any help, please, ask for it. Now London session in a while.

Attachments

• PERFORMANCE_12042018.png
    PERFORMANCE_12042018.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 10

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
London session closed, with less profit than desired maybe due to slipagge. Fast move realated to cable when closing. Another profitable day for FalconEA. ECB ahead for NY session and Mr. Carney speaking later so I will not trade it.

Attachments

• PERFORMANCE_12042018.png
    PERFORMANCE_12042018.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 6

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
Tokyo session closed by trailing. It has seemed to be a quiet session. Another 1.1% profit for Falcon EA. More than 25.3% since started. Hope everyone in real also closed with these profits. See you for London opening.

Attachments

• PERFORMANCE_13042018.png
    PERFORMANCE_13042018.png
    13 KB · Views: 5

icimeme

Trader
Apr 12, 2018
hello I would like to use your EA tell me the price please I know there is a trial version until May, but if you are on your EA I am ready to take it now.
I live in france

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
hello I would like to use your EA tell me the price please I know there is a trial version until May, but if you are on your EA I am ready to take it now.
I live in france
Sent you a direct message. If any doubt feel free to ask any thing about it. Thanks for your interest.

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
FalconEA continue making its daily little miracle. Last friday closed in profits and the same for Monday Tokyo session closed in London session time.
Attach a file with its performance till now.

Attachments

• PERFORMANCE_16042018.png
    PERFORMANCE_16042018.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 5

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
Good morning all. Super slow Tokyo session, some accounts, as mine didn´t trigger any trade. London session closed fast and with less than 2% DD. I will wait till NY session. Hope all in real closed in profits London session.

Attachments

• PERFORMANCE_17042018.png
    PERFORMANCE_17042018.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 7

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
NY session closed with more nice profits. Some of you maybe have closed with 1.5% profits or more. Fast, low DD and nice profits. Now FalconEA is done for the day with another 2.0% to add to the account. Hope you all are closed in profits, specially those in real.

Attachments

• PERFORMANCE17042018.png
    PERFORMANCE17042018.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 4

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
FalconEA keeps hitting the market like a hammer always hitting in the same point. Another 1.1% profit for London Session. Tokyo session was not traded due to some difficulties with the starting time. These difficulties have already been solved. You can download the 1.3 version from the link in the #1 post. A "Skip Session" button has been added. By pressing it, FalconEA will skip the next session that we have set to TRUE. For any question feel free to ask about it.
Hi Mr Alvarogj

My demo account is making losses yesterday and today.

Can you advice?

UniverseCitizen-Demo

A/c: 387435 , Investor Password : r5dwyyo

Thank you.
Hi DCCS, no problema. It is not the EA, it is the setting. Firs of all I have seen all the pairs opened at M15, they should be at M1.
Second important thing. You are not trading the pairs said in post #1, they are EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, GBPSUD, EURGBP, USDJPY, EURJPY and USDCAD. I have seen you are trading EURCAD, USDCHF, EURCHF and they are not for this strategy. I attach screen shot of the pairs that you must trade. ALL AND ONLY those pairs.
Third important thing spreads. I am sending you a screenshot of your and my account where you can see the difference of spreads. Meanwhile mine are very close the ask and bid prices, your spreades are too wide and huge. For a real account it should be neccesary to trade a raw spread account with commisions. So huge spreads may you make loose a session by those little ticks. Hope it will help. For further information, please keep asking. I will attend you as soon as posible.

Attachments

• PAIRS_FALCONEA.png
    PAIRS_FALCONEA.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 8
  • SPREADS_TICKMILL.png
    SPREADS_TICKMILL.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 10
  • SPREADS_UNIVERSECITIZEN.png
    SPREADS_UNIVERSECITIZEN.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 8

DCCS

Active Trader
May 22, 2017
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
FalconEA keeps hitting the market like a hammer always hitting in the same point. Another 1.1% profit for London Session. Tokyo session was not traded due to some difficulties with the starting time. These difficulties have already been solved. You can download the 1.3 version from the link in the #1 post. A "Skip Session" button has been added. By pressing it, FalconEA will skip the next session that we have set to TRUE. For any question feel free to ask about it.

Hi DCCS, no problema. It is not the EA, it is the setting. Firs of all I have seen all the pairs opened at M15, they should be at M1.
Second important thing. You are not trading the pairs said in post #1, they are EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, GBPSUD, EURGBP, USDJPY, EURJPY and USDCAD. I have seen you are trading EURCAD, USDCHF, EURCHF and they are not for this strategy. I attach screen shot of the pairs that you must trade. ALL AND ONLY those pairs.
Third important thing spreads. I am sending you a screenshot of your and my account where you can see the difference of spreads. Meanwhile mine are very close the ask and bid prices, your spreades are too wide and huge. For a real account it should be neccesary to trade a raw spread account with commisions. So huge spreads may you make loose a session by those little ticks. Hope it will help. For further information, please keep asking. I will attend you as soon as posible.

Hi Mr Alvarogj

1. All my Pairs are in M1.

2. I did not trade EURCAD.

USDCHF, EURCHF - Yes. I turn off now.

3. Universe Citizen those pairs I trade are in 3 pips fix spread. Is this ok?

Kindly advice.

Thanks.