Best Scalping EA Brokers

TraderSwe

Jul 30, 2015
hello all, I have a few pure scalping EAs and a couple that are mixed with other elements of trading, but rely on opening and closing of orders in a few seconds if needed.

I've been running them for a while on a couple of "ecn" brokers but found out that they are not real ecn so have started research on a few more brokers.

I have a short list of Yadix, JFD and fxopen. So far execution on Yadix and JFD are much better, but FX Open is the cheapest.

The spreads at Yadix and stop and limit orders are most accurate, but JFD have more symbols.

If anyone using scalping systems on FX, DAX and Gold have any experience with Yadix.com and JFD Broker, please can you share as I am looking for long term profit with a consistant broker.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
I started with scalping, so much so addicted to it that even after a few years of trading I still prefer to earn money. So, I've chosen Market Pro from FreshForex, it provides timely execution of orders, and this is what matters in my type of trading. Then, when theylaunched ECN- I also opened it. This options - all ideal for scalping. No re-quotes and spreads, and speed of execution of orders is instant

TraderSwe

Jul 30, 2015
I started with scalping, so much so addicted to it that even after a few years of trading I still prefer to earn money. So, I've chosen Market Pro from FreshForex, it provides timely execution of orders, and this is what matters in my type of trading. Then, when theylaunched ECN- I also opened it. This options - all ideal for scalping. No re-quotes and spreads, and speed of execution of orders is instant

what other benefits for scalping they have? every broker offers "ecn" and no requote. its not special anymore

Jun 1, 2015
what other benefits for scalping they have? every broker offers "ecn" and no requote. its not special anymore

yeah we have a lot of brokers offer ECN account and no requote policy out there
i can mention Hotforex, pepperstone, tickmill, fxprimus , etc
so how much broker that you have try?
have u tried broker that offer other platform than MT4?

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015

As I know FreshForex has zero spread on its ECN account for the EUR/USD. And this broker allows scalping, it is not common.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
yeah i guess the best option is to actually try the brokers out with the EA u are using, any one can recommend anything, but first hand is the best way, yes many traders are trying to help, but others will just mention their brokers as if its a job LOL best of luck :)

• 👍
Reactions: TraderSwe
Jun 1, 2015
hello all, I have a few pure scalping EAs and a couple that are mixed with other elements of trading, but rely on opening and closing of orders in a few seconds if needed.

I've been running them for a while on a couple of "ecn" brokers but found out that they are not real ecn so have started research on a few more brokers.

I have a short list of Yadix, JFD and fxopen. So far execution on Yadix and JFD are much better, but FX Open is the cheapest.

The spreads at Yadix and stop and limit orders are most accurate, but JFD have more symbols.

If anyone using scalping systems on FX, DAX and Gold have any experience with Yadix.com and JFD Broker, please can you share as I am looking for long term profit with a consistant broker.

i have EA with my Tickmill ECN account and it is scalping EA
and i my broker allow this EA
but the problem is find a good VPS solutions so any scalping ea can running smoothly in VPS with small latency.