Are You Successful Trading?

darrensammy

Banned
Jul 21, 2020
A newbie like you should keep a job so that there is a fixed income. Once you are having consistent profits from trading, you can ditch your job and be a full time trader. To become successful, work according to your strategies and trade after you’ve analysed the charts.

• 👍
Reactions: mariasvtlana

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I’m doing pretty well. Started trading as a way to bring in some extra income because I’m a stay at home mom and my husband works. Basically make enough to pay all of our bills (rent, car payment, power, loans, credit cards, etc.). I’d like to invest more and make more in the future once I get some of my debts paid down.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
That is the most important thing, I think - to be happy with one's results without the need to compare them to other people's.

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
I have been trading for a long time. However, I still can not depend on it. I have a par time job. I do make some money by trading though. I do not take much risk, so my return is not that great. I want to be with it as long as I can. I am sure one day I will be able to get a good return from this market.

danielbro

Trader
Nov 26, 2020
It is okay if you are not a successful trader, but it is very useful if you are able to trade with consistency in profit and having a good determination to make it in forex trading, rather than giving up

Dutchy86

Trader
Sep 27, 2020
I am currently working a 9-5 job and trade around this. Obviously the bigger goal is to just earn from trading and decide my own hours