Are You Disappointed in Trading?

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
I think that every trader on various stages has felt that forex isn't for them, that he's being deceived, that he'll never be successfull here. But then the ones who push on and are confident review their mistakes and more ahead.

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
Sometimes I have days when I want to quit everything, but usually I try to keep myself together and not get depressed.

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
No, I am not disappointed in the Forex trading business because I love Forex! I am earning good in Forex today and I can say that Forex is a very nice business that is very helpful to people especially to those who have no work.

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Yes, lose is a great opportunity to learn; I am very optimistic here! Because I see gradually I am improving my trading result so keenly! But honestly, in my beginning session, I also lost my momentum too early, and then I start to work with sentimental analysis of trading!

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I am sure, which traders take first enough preparations; they don’t struggle much in live account for sure! By the way, I open my 1st live after practicing my demo for 1.5 years! As a result, now I am enjoying my live trading.