Are You Successful Trading?

bella2175

Trader
Jan 20, 2019
Hi all,

Curious to know how others are doing to give me some hope that I can be successful too :) ... as a fundamentals trader, are you actually making a living or do you still need to hold a job?

Thank you!

• 👍
Reactions: Dutchy86

TJ Forex

Trader
Feb 5, 2019
I am not making a living but I am bringing in a little bit each month, currently around £500 a month in profits.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Hi all,

Curious to know how others are doing to give me some hope that I can be successful too :) ... as a fundamentals trader, are you actually making a living or do you still need to hold a job?

Thank you!

Till now I’m on the way & digging my trading skill; but it’s true now I am not upset on my live trading performance.

Ann

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2018
I have a little profit from the market as an additive to my budget. But you probably will not succeed. This is not given to anyone.

J_C_Anderson

Trader
Aug 15, 2018
It all depends on what we deem as success. As for me, consistency on small amounts more important, than quick profit.
Trading is scalable, so it is important to reach consistency and then try to trade bigger.

• 👍
Reactions: Johnson1234

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I have a little profit from the market as an additive to my budget. But you probably will not succeed. This is not given to anyone.

Basically, you have to achieve the success by your knowledge & experience; no one is waiting here to give me success.

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
You can decide to do full time or part time trade, that's your choice. Have a successful mentor to give you hope, but I can assure you that without the right strategy and trading plan, you are bound to fail. But first of all, change that "Forex is a get rich quick" mindset and Focus on improving your trade step by step

Baazex

Trader
Oct 28, 2019
First of all if a person wants to achieve something in his forex trading career he have to transform the mind set and cope up the failure fear to make forex trading profession and long term business there is no short cut to be rich over night

Cooper_01

Trader
Oct 7, 2019
First of all if a person wants to achieve something in his forex trading career he have to transform the mind set and cope up the failure fear to make forex trading profession and long term business there is no short cut to be rich over night
Mindset and right amount of knowledge is everything in forex trading.

Sicert

Trader
Mar 31, 2020
I am a newbie and still learning Forex trading. I hope I will make good money and living. I want to adopt trading as full time and want to make money, I hope so.

mark_t

Oct 19, 2019
I am a newbie and still learning Forex trading. I hope I will make good money and living. I want to adopt trading as full time and want to make money, I hope so.
Well that can be definitely done. Many people are doing trading as a full time profession, just be perfect with the learning coz that is like a base. Keep that strong.

Pretty6

Apr 7, 2020
Keep learning. Success won't seem far then. All the best to you.

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
Please share your opinion about signal copying services? Anybody tried myfxbook of Hotforex fxstat? There are vendors with pretty good performance and returns, but I suspect actual testing will reveal pitfalls.