Discipline for successful trading

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Disciplined trader is successful trader. Maintaining control and discipline in trading is the key to successful trading. Successful traders have a trading strategy and trading plan which they follow regardless of developments. How long did it take you to become a disciplined trader or are you still in the process?

Rockefeller

Master Trader
Jul 12, 2013
London
I asked my friend to program me an EA according to my trading strategy
Now the EA helps me to keep my emotions under control. Sometimes I also trade manually.

Afzal_TP

Trader
Mar 7, 2014
Trading should be done with full discipline and trading plans are important factor in trading which leads the trader towards success and improve their trading knowledge and experience.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Now the EA helps me to keep my emotions under control. Sometimes I also trade manually.

That is great, having a good strategy and personal EA it is great idea.

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com

You did the right thing. Before thinking of using any EA, a trader must have a strategy to implement. EAs also help ease the stress that comes with trading.

tradeboy

Trader
Mar 27, 2014
Discipline is very very important for trades. It is some thing that is equally required to have by expert traders as well as newbie traders. Even if an expert trader fail to maintain discipline he will likely to start losing money.

Afzal_TP

Trader
Mar 7, 2014
Discipline in Forex is very important and plays a vital role towards success if trading is done with proper discipline. Trader should make a good plan and then follows it with discipline to get positive results.

khan01

Trader
Jan 25, 2013
I think discipline is the most important key in every work because it gives us abililty of moving on if we work hard with a discipline we can easily change all the thing which is difficult for us.

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
Indeed discipline is very important in trading, especially in decision making process, when it's easy to make mistake

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
I would say without out discipline there is no trading success. One has to control Greed and fear to be profitable and you need to develop discipline for that.

davidblack

Banned
Jun 19, 2014
Discipline is very important in every field of work and also in Forex trading. we should always trade with discipline . If we work with discipline then trading will be easy for you.