Are they any Successful women Traders in Forex?

Johhnyboy

May 26, 2022
I'd say there's a lot more than we realise ! Lots of accounts are auynomus so could be more women than men in theory

Resolve

Master Trader
Dec 7, 2013
Imo, women are better money managers than men and they are really getting ahead in the game.
The main and the important factor is that they have more free time which is the basic requirement for becoming a successful trader in this business.

Pesticitis

Banned
Jun 6, 2022
There are! Forex trading requires multi-tasking, and women are good at working with multiple things at the same time. Though I don’t know any successful women traders, there are some my friends know.

Lewis Capaldi

Jan 23, 2022
I read a post of women in forex making me curious to ask,Are there any successful women in forex? Do anyone know of a successful woman trader?Are they are many? If no what is stopping women from trading?:rolleyes:
Why not? I know so many successful traders who are doing really great in this volatile market! On the other hand, they are quite successful in their personal life!

Flophouse

Mar 22, 2022
I am sure there are! How could we possibly know the gender of traders? If we do a poll here, I am sure women will take a good percentage of total traders.