AMEGA - amegafx.com

Dec 11, 2018
Trimakasi broker amegaFX karna ada bonus no deposit jadi saya bisa belajar trading real, dan menikmati WD. Ini WD pertama saya mudah mudahan lancar AmegaFX semakin berjaya.
Pread yang kecil eksekusi order cepat dan WD cepat, amega terbaik .

tukul

Dec 11, 2018
Amgafx broker is really a recommendation, easy deposit and fast withdrawal, low spread, fast execution ... thank you very much amegafx is indeed the best broker

Santianti

Trader
Dec 11, 2018
Amega is good broker. Low spread, easy to use in MT5 platform. Many method payment system and fast execution. Try it, you'll like it. Happy Trading with Amega

thebur

Dec 12, 2018
amegafx is one of the best brokers I've ever followed with fast trading solutions , low spreads and very fast execution that makes me recommend this broker to all myfriends who like trading in forex with scalper or fast trading techniques, even to do longterm trading amegafx transparent with commissions and swaps

so i recomended and love this broker

Djeruk

Trader
Dec 13, 2018
I think Amega needs to improve good or bad reviews to improve the quality and service so that in the future it will become the best broker

As far as I use the broker Amega is quite fast and there is no slippage on metatrader 5

Thank's admin for your attention

Dec 13, 2018
AmegaFX is a highly recommended broker, especially for me who is new to forex, I was helped to start trading. easy, simple and fast service. with the best promotional bonus for beginners. AmegaFX BROKER TOP Thank you to AmegaFX

Dec 13, 2018
AMEGA forex broker is safe and reliable, and the best quality of trading is by providing many deposit and withdrawal facilities and very fast processing. I am sure AMGEA brokers will become big companies in the future

Dec 14, 2018
AMEGA brokers are really good, they have provided free capital and can make withdrawals without any conditions. just the best broker, hopefully more successful

Dec 14, 2018
Amega is a good broker, because it has a great speed of execution, especially the withdrawal process which supports a lot of choices and in my opinion this broker is the most complete. In addition, other advantages that are possessed are thin spreads, so that any strategy will be suitable here., best broker with fast execution spreads of satisfying service lace and most importantly no pending orders are all executed quickly both when important news happens .... amega is the best broker

Dec 14, 2018
Very nice broker. I trade there not so long, but already can say that I love Amega. They have lowest spreads, high speed open and close orders and just perfect bonuses! Especially 100% deposit bonus and 222$ no deposit bonus. I recommend this broker everybody. From me - 5 stars

Dec 15, 2018
This is the first time I have traded using the Meta Trader 5 platform and the first broker I chose was broker Amega FX. For several weeks I have tried trading at this broker. I can conclude that this broker is very good with direct access to bank liquidity and tight spreads, no price quotes, various deposit or withdrawal methods offered by this best broker

Dec 15, 2018
AmegaFX is one of the best international brokers, it can be seen from the services offered are very complete, with many deposit and withdrawal methods even without additional fees when depositing and withdrawing, which makes me happy, it turns out this broker offers a deposit and withdrawal method through the bank local, amegafx has direct access to bank liquidity so that spread costs are very cheap and competitive without intervention, even scalping trading strategies or using expert advisors are permitted, with the user interface website making users easy to understand the contents of the website. Thank you AmegaFX. amegafx is the best broker

Dec 15, 2018
Amega is a good broker, because it has a great speed of execution, even though using an internet connection with a smartphone I have no trouble using it, especially the withdrawal process which supports a lot of choices and in my opinion this broker is the most complete. from epayment, bank transfer, wire transfer, bitcoin, credit cards are all there. In addition, other advantages that are possessed are thin spreads, so that any strategy will be suitable here. thanks amegafx

Jose K Murphy

Dec 15, 2018
AMEGAFX broker that I highly recommend for beginner and professional traders because of the fast execution of thin spreads and excellent quality, and also very fast withdrawals AMEGA FX brokers are the best
I only tried this broker a few days ago, in my opinion the server performance is good, no lag

Stacy L Bonet

Dec 15, 2018
AMEGAFX broker that I highly recommend for beginner and professional traders because of the fast execution of thin spreads and excellent quality, and also very fast withdrawals AMEGA FX brokers are the best

Dec 15, 2018
Amega is a good broker, because it has a great speed of execution, even though using an internet connection with a smartphone I have no trouble using it, especially the withdrawal process which supports a lot of choices and in my opinion this broker is the most complete. from epayment, bank transfer, wire transfer, bitcoin, credit cards are all there. In addition, other advantages that are possessed are thin spreads, so that any strategy will be suitable here.

Dec 15, 2018
Amega is the best broker I was surprised to see my local currency payment system , I am a new user of this broker I feel good trading, with AmegaFx they have a fast excellent on the MT5 platform, It is a good broker!
I just used this broker, it turns out that very fast execution is very good if you want to close the position at the price we want

Dec 15, 2018
AmegaFx is best broker. fast execution and good company. I recomended this broker.
Good broker,fast respon for the deposit n withdrawl,and i hope this broker can give the best.
Thank you for amegafx.com