AMEGA - amegafx.com

War521

Trader
Feb 8, 2016
AmegaFX is good broker, fast execution, no requote and give some bonus for trader to have some experience in trading and to use AmegaFX itself...
and I get no deposit bonus promo $222 and trade it, i get some profit and very excited about using AmegaFX...
I hope the best for AmegaFX, someday i hope AmegaFX be better and better..and be the best in the world...

Thank you so much AmegaFX...
please...verify my account withdrawal...

Best Regards
Gede Warsika

Agus saputra

Trader
Nov 27, 2018
Amega Fx, a good broker.
I highly recommend Amega Fx.
Deposits and withdrawals are very fast and easy ,this broker is the most complete. from epayment, bank transfer, wire transfer, bitcoin, credit cards are all there .
low spreads, very fast execution with many forex pairs and some good promotions
The best broker, AmegaFX

Nov 27, 2018
Amega FX is a Forex Broker offering Forex Trading services via MetaTrader 5, MT5 Mobile and Web trading platforms. Regarding orders execution model, Amega is a hybrid broker - both a-book and b-book broker (market maker). Amega offers trading of currencies, indices, CFDs and commodities.

Bintoro

Nov 27, 2018
I told you that the broker amegafx is highly recommended
1. fast execution
2. Small spreads and very competitive
3. for now there is no commission that we have to pay
4. and there is a no deposit bonus for us who want to keep trading at this broker

This broker is very suitable for headging and other scalping,
good broker ,,

thanks

Rafid Isnani

Nov 28, 2018
i recomended AmegaFX, Amega FX is a good broker, fast execution, no requote they also give some bonus for trader. their service fast is very good specially for deposit and withdrawal.

Thank you very much AmegaFX

tianfeng

Nov 28, 2018
AMEGAFX : Best broker from the world banks Direct market access Instant orders execution without the broker's, involvement Complete freedom in strategies trading, deposit/withdrawal fast

EDI WITOKO

Nov 29, 2018
Amegafx broker is very good for trading deposits and withdrawals very quickly do not be confused looking for brokers because everything already exists in amegafx

wali4

Trader
Jun 27, 2016
Amegafx give me bonus $ 222. It good opportunity it to trade. Amegafx has several type of account with wide range of financial instrument. Freedom of strategy. I invite and recommend you to check it.

Choiri

Dec 3, 2018
a broker who is a professional who keeps his trust with clients, a consistent broker. hopefully become a great broker

Dec 5, 2018
Amega is the best broker in the world today. I believe because I have proven it myself. Come on, friends, all use bro. This is the best broker I have ever met and I use