AMEGA - amegafx.com

diky

Trader
Dec 5, 2018
the amegafx.com broker is very good, small spreads, fast execution, suitable for beginners, and I've got a $ 222 bonus, hopefully I can get results from this bonus

Thanks.

YantiRiyanti

Trader
Dec 5, 2018
Amega supports more than 200 payment methods, including bank wire, credit/debit cards, electronic systems like Skrill, Neteller, Qiwi, Payeer, China UnionPay and many more. In addition, the broker also accepts cryptocurrencies. Wow amazing broker.
Come on trading with Amega

DEFA

Dec 5, 2018
Amega is a good broker, because it has a great speed of execution, even though using an internet connection with a smartphone I have no trouble using it, especially the withdrawal process which supports a lot of choices and in my opinion this broker is the most complete. from epayment, bank transfer, wire transfer, bitcoin, credit cards are all there. In addition, other advantages that are possessed are thin spreads, so that any strategy will be suitable here.

DITE ARYANG

Dec 5, 2018
I have opened a new account on amegafx. This broker has first execution of the order. Also spread is low. My internet connection is slow .but this brokers mt4 works so nice. All the best that they have the best support team & all withdrawal request process under a day.
This broker has first execution mt5 platform. They have good support & reply. Also, it is a regulated broker. All withdrawal request process under a day.

ahmatchoeri

Dec 6, 2018
Amega is a good broker, small spreads, fast execution, suitable for beginners, and I've got a $ 222 bonus. especially the withdrawal process which supports a lot of choices and this broker is the most complete, from epayment, bank transfer, wire transfer, bitcoin, credit cards are all there. good recomendation for trader.

katni7654

Dec 6, 2018
brokers that have many advantages including: Best prices from the world banks. Direct market access. Instant orders execution without the broker's involvement. Complete freedom in strategies for trading styles. Unlimited orders size. Scalping and advisors trading is allowed and welcomed. I recommend brokers as a good broker choice best amega

mariman

Trader
Dec 7, 2018
I have opened a new account on amegafx. This broker has first execution of the order. Also spread is low. My internet connection is slow .but this brokers mt5 works so nice. All the best that they have the best support team & all withdrawal request process under a day.

This broker has first execution mt5 platform. They have good support & reply. Also, it is a regulated broker.
Amega is the best broker I know, I am a new user of this broker, and I feel good trading, with excellent execution on the MT5 platform, good broker

Ferrari

Trader
Dec 10, 2018
Greetings are happy for all, hello friend. let me discuss a good forex broker. I really appreciate this broker. fast execution, low spread, no slippage, no requote for good conditions for EA scalping and trade copy. AMEGA offers more than 200 payment systems used throughout the world! All transactions are processed quickly and protected by the highest level of protection. Choose any deposit or withdrawal method that is convenient for you! You should try at a broker amegafx

qtok

Dec 10, 2018
now I understand why many traders use Amega brokers , with using MT5 platform that they used trading becoming very easy and very fast and I declare amega the best MT5 broker I have ever used
success for Amegafx

Dec 10, 2018
I steal text from other people's reviews.
Amega is a good broker, has a high execution speed, especially the withdrawal process which supports many choices and in my opinion this broker is the most complete. from epayment, bank transfer, wire transfer, bitcoin, credit cards all are there. In addition, other advantages that are owned are thin spreads, so any strategy will fit here.