90% Accurate Indicator! "Super Signal" For MT5 (Little Modification NEEDED)

Apps

Trader
Aug 28, 2020
A good indicator, I have been researching about it for sometime now and I came across this article. Theoretically, I have things figured out but now the most important part is, how to use this theory practically and make money from it !!! Need your advice on which binary broker to use while trading from India ???

hiramcheca

Nov 16, 2020
Gilmar Carvalho
The alert has been added and I've made some minor changes for smooth trading.
Credit goes to Enivid (Administrator,Staff Member) of earnforex.com for the help and support.

Checkout the new indicator "BrahmastraV1" formerly know as "super-signals_vhs_modified".

Do you have a MT4 version?

harryodal

Trader
Jan 21, 2021
Lagos, Nigeria
Sayed Mufez Fazil,
First of all i would like to thank you for using the indicator and finding out the issues. It's great to know the issue so that it can be solved. The issue has been fixed. And I've uploaded the indicator here.

Upcoming days i'll add some more feature and filters, so that it can be more and more accurate for trading.

Checkout the new indicator "BrahmastraV1" formerly know as "super-signals_vhs_modified".
Does this still work well. Want to use for Volatility indices.

Tawanda

Trader
May 12, 2021
Dear sayed mufez fazil,
I'm really happy that you have pointed out this thing. So, don't get me wrong. But let me clarify you a small thing about the indicator "BrahmastraV1". As you know I've previously said that mine indicator is not 100% accurate it's 90% which means you need to add something extra to filter out the false signals. And I've also said that I'm still researching to make it more accurate so that to avoid false signals.

It's true and you are 101% right that it repaints. And I don't claim that it's a non-repainting indicator. This indicator can be made non-repainting but after making it non-repainting it won't serve it's actual purpose. This indicator was created to be a repainting one. And this is because of the strategy that was used to develop a money making system that has a high accuracy of producing results with consistent profits.

Now, let me explain what's going on inside this indicator after which you'll know why this indicator is best at it job even being a repainting one.

In the case of BrahmastraV1_arrow_up and BrahmastraV1_arrow_down some signals may disappear, which is totally okay. BrahmastraV1 arrows are normally formed of five bars. For BrahmastraV1_arrow_up the highest bar will normally fall in the middle as two bars on both sides form lower highs around the middle bar.

For BrahmastraV1_arrow_down, the lowest bar will fall in the middle while the successively two higher low bars will form on both sides. The BrahmastraV1_arrow sign appears as the last two bars are forming, in some cases, the fourth or the fifth bar may go up above or down below the middle bar ruining the chances of a BrahmastraV1_arrow_Up and BrahmastraV1_arrow_Down forming successively. In this case, the indicator sign disappears, but it doesn’t mean it’s a bad repainting indicator. It only means the BrahmastraV1_arrow did not form. Once this pattern of five bars is successfully formed, and the fifth bar closes, the signal will not disappear. BrahmastraV1 is a good indicator which records high success rate only when traders know how it works.

This indicator keeps repainting and that is how it was created to do. The BrahmastraV1 indicator is used to predict when a certain security’s or stock’s momentum is about to reverse. As it shows the highs, lows, new highs or lows will be formed, this indicator will adjust accordingly to reflect the change. In this case, the indicator moves in the way of prices. As earlier said, patterns will be formed from prices; therefore, this indicator must change with the changes in prices.

I was working on this indicator for the binary option 60 Seconds time frame. And the sole purpose of this indicator is to adapt the 60 seconds fluctuation of the market. I'm still working on this strategy to develop a holy grail method that will help me and other traders to earn consistent money who struggle in Forex market.

I think you have understood what I'm trying to say here. I know you are bored reading this long. So, to cheer you up and others those who have come to this thread of mine.

I would like to provide you all with "BrahmastraV2" with added feature of cell phone notification.

If you have forgotten then let me remind you once more.
BrahmastraV1 (Indicator with Sound alert)
BrahmastraV2 (Indicator with Push Notification alert)

Checkout the new version of "Brahmastra" version 2.
Thanks bro God blesd

• 👍
Reactions: njoro.steve

Zuki

Trader
Jul 28, 2021
Hello MrRich06,
Thanks a lot for all your efforts and detailed explanations about this indicator and your90% strategy.
I am going to give it a try on Volatility 100 index and on 1M chart with your instructions.
Keep up the good work.
Hi how is it working on volatility indices such as 100?

Zuki

Trader
Jul 28, 2021
Dear sayed mufez fazil,
I'm really happy that you have pointed out this thing. So, don't get me wrong. But let me clarify you a small thing about the indicator "BrahmastraV1". As you know I've previously said that mine indicator is not 100% accurate it's 90% which means you need to add something extra to filter out the false signals. And I've also said that I'm still researching to make it more accurate so that to avoid false signals.

It's true and you are 101% right that it repaints. And I don't claim that it's a non-repainting indicator. This indicator can be made non-repainting but after making it non-repainting it won't serve it's actual purpose. This indicator was created to be a repainting one. And this is because of the strategy that was used to develop a money making system that has a high accuracy of producing results with consistent profits.

Now, let me explain what's going on inside this indicator after which you'll know why this indicator is best at it job even being a repainting one.

In the case of BrahmastraV1_arrow_up and BrahmastraV1_arrow_down some signals may disappear, which is totally okay. BrahmastraV1 arrows are normally formed of five bars. For BrahmastraV1_arrow_up the highest bar will normally fall in the middle as two bars on both sides form lower highs around the middle bar.

For BrahmastraV1_arrow_down, the lowest bar will fall in the middle while the successively two higher low bars will form on both sides. The BrahmastraV1_arrow sign appears as the last two bars are forming, in some cases, the fourth or the fifth bar may go up above or down below the middle bar ruining the chances of a BrahmastraV1_arrow_Up and BrahmastraV1_arrow_Down forming successively. In this case, the indicator sign disappears, but it doesn’t mean it’s a bad repainting indicator. It only means the BrahmastraV1_arrow did not form. Once this pattern of five bars is successfully formed, and the fifth bar closes, the signal will not disappear. BrahmastraV1 is a good indicator which records high success rate only when traders know how it works.

This indicator keeps repainting and that is how it was created to do. The BrahmastraV1 indicator is used to predict when a certain security’s or stock’s momentum is about to reverse. As it shows the highs, lows, new highs or lows will be formed, this indicator will adjust accordingly to reflect the change. In this case, the indicator moves in the way of prices. As earlier said, patterns will be formed from prices; therefore, this indicator must change with the changes in prices.

I was working on this indicator for the binary option 60 Seconds time frame. And the sole purpose of this indicator is to adapt the 60 seconds fluctuation of the market. I'm still working on this strategy to develop a holy grail method that will help me and other traders to earn consistent money who struggle in Forex market.

I think you have understood what I'm trying to say here. I know you are bored reading this long. So, to cheer you up and others those who have come to this thread of mine.

I would like to provide you all with "BrahmastraV2" with added feature of cell phone notification.

If you have forgotten then let me remind you once more.
BrahmastraV1 (Indicator with Sound alert)
BrahmastraV2 (Indicator with Push Notification alert)

Checkout the new version of "Brahmastra" version 2.
Could you add a arrow as a confirmation of the signal base on the concept that it re paints? The problem would be to have a entry bar on close once the formula of the 5th bars complete and 6th bar within the sequence is the legit entry bar. The indicator repaint once the formula is not completed it's like a fractal reversal and continuation

maxdmx

Trader
Sep 1, 2021
Hi,i'm new here.can anyone share the spike detector for boom & crash which gives the alert before the spike.thanks