90% Accurate Indicator! "Super Signal" For MT5 (Little Modification NEEDED)

AaronTruth

Trader
Jan 4, 2022
My Hello to all the Members of this Forum and Upcoming Forex Traders,
I came across a forex indicator which was BB Arrow Signal, which was one of the best indicator that produces 90% accurate signals for any Currency Pairs. I thought to give it a try but unfortunately it was just available for MT4 not for MT5. Bad luck for me because my Broker runs on MT5 platform only. So, I thought of to create my own indicator but I couldn't code because I'm not a Programmer. To solve this problem I researched hard and hard enough and found out that the indicator was renamed later and it was a Clone of Super Signal Indicator. The Super Signal indicator was available for MT5. But there was 2 problems with this indicator
1. It says Array out of range in the Journal in MT5.
2. Doesn't has an alert function.
3. Doesn't Update on the chart. So to see new signal you have to reload the indicator.

After facing lots and lots of trouble i fixed the problems 1 and 2. But still have problem with the issue no 3.

I just need to help to fix the issue no 3. The indicator doesn't update itself. To see the new signal you have to reload the indicator to the chart.

If there's anyone who can help me out then this will be a really big help.

Thanks In Advance,
I've attached the indicator.
You should build a bot for my strategy it is 98% winning. I doubt there can be a bot for it though, has many many rules.

Zuki

Trader
Jul 28, 2021
You should build a bot for my strategy it is 98% winning. I doubt there can be a bot for it though, has many many rules.
How you get that result ? Can you use 5 lot size per trade ? Help me get rich . Cause it's 98% wining you claim
Post automatically merged:

Thanks alot for your indicator. At least i cannot lose all to Deriv. It helps me time my entries.
Can you explain create a thread to explain more ?

Butterfly

Trader
Jun 20, 2022
Turkey
Hmm... You can use it as per your choice and which ever way it suits you according to your trading style. But before giving it a try on a real account always use the strategy in a demo account for at least minimum 3 weeks.

Besides from this if you want to try it on 5M timeframe or 5M Chart, then according to mine knowledge, the expiry must be 30 minutes.
Sir it's not working on latest Mt4 version. Could you share the working version