90% Accurate Indicator! "Super Signal" For MT5 (Little Modification NEEDED)

longee

Trader
Dec 31, 2019
Hello! It's great pleasure to be here on this forum. I've a read a couple of posts and very pleased with the insights so far.
I look forward to learning much from this sight until I'm able to contribute with my personal experience.

Season's greetings to everyone.

Regards.

Solomon02

Trader
Jan 29, 2020
Hello MrRich06,
Thanks a lot for all your efforts and detailed explanations about this indicator and your90% strategy.
I am going to give it a try on Volatility 100 index and on 1M chart with your instructions.
Keep up the good work.

Mayo808

Trader
Feb 10, 2020
Hello! I just started testing this super signals one on Volatility 75. I think one just needs to use it for the current trend situation and for scalping! thanks for releasing this MT5 versioN!

• 👍
Reactions: Zuki

Torpedo

Trader
Jan 3, 2019
Nigeria
I have some mt5 indicators which are very good,one needs an alert. I'm thinking if they were in mt4 version maybe I could make a high winning strategy out of them by adding some filter mt4 Indicators. My fear however is I may be polluting this thread by posting them here. Please your opinions are welcome.

• 👍
Reactions: Larni

joao2010089

Trader
Jan 27, 2020
envie este indicador para nós

[QUOTE = "Torpedo, post: 177167, membro: 58139"]
Eu tenho alguns indicadores mt5 que são muito bons, é preciso um alerta. Estou pensando que, se eles estivessem na versão mt4, talvez eu pudesse fazer uma estratégia vencedora com eles, adicionando alguns indicadores de filtro mt4. Meu medo, no entanto, é que eu possa estar poluindo esse tópico postando-os aqui. Por favor, suas opiniões são bem-vindas.
[/CITAR]

Torpedo

Trader
Jan 3, 2019
Nigeria
Hey guys! What's up!! Sorry for the delay, I've been kind of busy. Here are the indicators.

Attachments

• Reverse No Repair.ex5
    13.7 KB · Views: 578
  • Key_Reversal│ @indicadoresmt5.ex5
    26 KB · Views: 550
  • 👍
Reactions: joao2010089

Torpedo

Trader
Jan 3, 2019
Nigeria
Additionally, I have some mt4 indicators which may need adjustment so that it can regularly update itself and constantly get signals. This indicator is very promising, and could give one the world on a platter of gold, provided the updating and redrawing issues are solved. If you're a coder just get across to me on torpedofiacolaaa@gmail.com

KobbyTrading

Trader
Apr 7, 2020
Sayed Mufez Fazil,
First of all i would like to thank you for using the indicator and finding out the issues. It's great to know the issue so that it can be solved. The issue has been fixed. And I've uploaded the indicator here.

Upcoming days i'll add some more feature and filters, so that it can be more and more accurate for trading.

Checkout the new indicator "BrahmastraV1" formerly know as "super-signals_vhs_modified".
ITS OK BUT CAN ANYONE ENLAGE THE ARROWS ...I TRIED DOING THAT BUT IT DIDNT WORKOUT

DAGGER700

Trader
May 8, 2020
brahmastra is out of this world .. im trying it out together with tarzan .. results are pretty awesome.. thanks alot guys.. YOU ROCK !!!!!!!!!

• 👍
Reactions: Zuki

tierry

Trader
Dec 6, 2019
My Hello to all the Members of this Forum and Upcoming Forex Traders,
I came across a forex indicator which was BB Arrow Signal, which was one of the best indicator that produces 90% accurate signals for any Currency Pairs. I thought to give it a try but unfortunately it was just available for MT4 not for MT5. Bad luck for me because my Broker runs on MT5 platform only. So, I thought of to create my own indicator but I couldn't code because I'm not a Programmer. To solve this problem I researched hard and hard enough and found out that the indicator was renamed later and it was a Clone of Super Signal Indicator. The Super Signal indicator was available for MT5. But there was 2 problems with this indicator
1. It says Array out of range in the Journal in MT5.
2. Doesn't has an alert function.
3. Doesn't Update on the chart. So to see new signal you have to reload the indicator.

After facing lots and lots of trouble i fixed the problems 1 and 2. But still have problem with the issue no 3.

I just need to help to fix the issue no 3. The indicator doesn't update itself. To see the new signal you have to reload the indicator to the chart.

If there's anyone who can help me out then this will be a really big help.

Thanks In Advance,
I've attached the indicator.
Looks great, do you have it for mt4 too?