90% Accurate Indicator! "Super Signal" For MT5 (Little Modification NEEDED)

mrrich06

Master Trader
Nov 3, 2013
thank you very much for your great explanation brother.What if we use this same strategy in 5M timeframe with 5M expiry ??

Hmm... You can use it as per your choice and which ever way it suits you according to your trading style. But before giving it a try on a real account always use the strategy in a demo account for at least minimum 3 weeks.

Besides from this if you want to try it on 5M timeframe or 5M Chart, then according to mine knowledge, the expiry must be 30 minutes.

• 👍
Reactions: Recovery
Dec 14, 2018
I have recently attached your indicator to mt5, however, I preferred the "Super Signals VHS modified indicator" because it looks better and its arrow. However, I will love its arrow signal to appear and ring at the closure of the current candle. I used it on M15 Time frame and was watching it diligently, but it fails to appear when due until after 5 bars or 5 candles and now saw it. It appears after the trend has begun and could not enter appropriately, the indicator needs to be fine tuned better. Thanks. EURUSDM15.png EURUSDM15.png

mrrich06

Master Trader
Nov 3, 2013
I have recently attached your indicator to mt5, however, I preferred the "Super Signals VHS modified indicator" because it looks better and its arrow. However, I will love its arrow signal to appear and ring at the closure of the current candle. I used it on M15 Time frame and was watching it diligently, but it fails to appear when due until after 5 bars or 5 candles and now saw it. It appears after the trend has begun and could not enter appropriately, the indicator needs to be fine tuned better. Thanks. View attachment 14408 View attachment 14408

Hello, OLUWASEYI OLAKOJO,
I very much appreciate your information. And I too pretty much think yes you are right. There must be an arrow for an easy reference. And I do have to same idea of yours where I already started to work on it few months ago and I'm still working on it.

I know the signal appears after the 5 bars. It's not the issue, the system was designed in the way that it checks for 5 bars. To understand this you must have to read all my forums from first to the last. It's total of 3 pages and you'll have an idea why it is so. I've already stated that it is the formation of 5 candles in this thread
https://www.earnforex.com/forum/thr...-modification-needed.30433/page-2#post-167043
You can see.

And my indicator "Super Signals VHS modified indicator" it was the previous version and the more updated one which I've already uploaded it. Just go through my thread from first to last.

And about the actual strategy that I use is given below.
https://www.earnforex.com/forum/thr...-modification-needed.30433/page-2#post-168129

Simlindile

Sep 21, 2019
I use this for Binary Options with 60 Seconds expiry period which surely means M1 Chart;1 min Time Frame.
Can you please elaborate more on this expiry time thing, does it mean a trade should be opened for up to 60 seconds or what?? I'm really perplexed. I'm interesting in trying out this indicator and it seems...interesting...

mrrich06

Master Trader
Nov 3, 2013
Can you please elaborate more on this expiry time thing, does it mean a trade should be opened for up to 60 seconds or what?? I'm really perplexed. I'm interesting in trying out this indicator and it seems...interesting...

Hello, Simlindile,
It's true this is for Binary Option and Yes the expiry period is of 60 seconds.

BUT REMEMBER TO FOLLOW THE RULES TO PROFIT 90% OF THE TIME.
The strategy and the rules are given below just follow the page and you'll get and idea.

https://www.earnforex.com/forum/thr...-modification-needed.30433/page-2#post-168129

Simlindile

Sep 21, 2019
Can
Vimanga,
Hello, and thank you so much that you liked my work on what i'm doing. This motivates me a lot keep up my work ongoing.

Answers to your question:
1. which time frame to use?
1 Minute Chart

2. which expiry time?
60 Seconds expiry time.

I'm working on MT5. But according to your query you wanted MT4. So, I think you need to visit my post starting page where you will find all the information you needed for mt4 even the tutorial too on how to use it.

Link is below:
https://www.earnforex.com/forum/thr...little-modification-needed.30433/#post-151345

I hope it helps.

The clear instruction in these 2 videos(for MT4):-
Video 1:- http://www.screencast.com/t/IgARAoG3P
Video 2:- http://www.screencast.com/t/QOQ7KOmfh7i

You can check out the attached rar file for the MT4 indicator.[/QUO
Vimanga,
Hello, and thank you so much that you liked my work on what i'm doing. This motivates me a lot keep up my work ongoing.

Answers to your question:
1. which time frame to use?
1 Minute Chart

2. which expiry time?
60 Seconds expiry time.

I'm working on MT5. But according to your query you wanted MT4. So, I think you need to visit my post starting page where you will find all the information you needed for mt4 even the tutorial too on how to use it.

Link is below:
https://www.earnforex.com/forum/thr...little-modification-needed.30433/#post-151345

I hope it helps.

The clear instruction in these 2 videos(for MT4):-
Video 1:- http://www.screencast.com/t/IgARAoG3P
Video 2:- http://www.screencast.com/t/QOQ7KOmfh7i

You can check out the attached rar file for the MT4 indicator.
I'm not familiar with binary options and all the stuff, can you send me a link to download their chart, I wanna be logged to its screen like one on the videos, been surfing on their site and I'm seeing mt5 and tradingview and all the other stuff there's not an option to give me a chart like the one on this tutorial video

mrrich06

Master Trader
Nov 3, 2013
Can

I'm not familiar with binary options and all the stuff, can you send me a link to download their chart, I wanna be logged to its screen like one on the videos, been surfing on their site and I'm seeing mt5 and tradingview and all the other stuff there's not an option to give me a chart like the one on this tutorial video

Simlindile, Hello!!
After reading your query I guess that you are a newbie in trading. So, don't get me wrong. I don't wanna demotivate you or anything else like that. I would just like to give you a small advice from my side, the stuff that you are going to try that's really too hard if you are a newbie. Before trying any of the stuffs or the strategies that are presented in the videos, it's better first of all you be familiar with the platform, the charts and the indicators in demo account and then try on the real one. You need to practice at least 6 months on demo. I know you might be thinking 6 months, it's too long time. Yes, this is too long time but you'll learn a lot if you are a newbie. I'm advising you this because I've also gone through the same thing as you are now and frankly to say I almost lost hell of a fortune on that. I learned the lesson very hard way. And I don't want anyone of you who are new to trading to learn it the hard way like mine. So, I want you all to progress in a better way than mine. So, I'm advising you this.

Now, answer to your question is, Everything that you have asked in your question is inside the zip folder attached to my same thread which you had replied. But even though if you are unaware of that then I'm uploading it once again.

Check out the zip folder attached below. This has the template after applying which you'll get the same chart as stated in the video. Please copy and paste the indicators in the indicator folders and template in the template folder.

Attachments

• 60 second Binary Options strategy (1).rar
    13.1 KB · Views: 366

mrrich06

Master Trader
Nov 3, 2013
does the Super Signals VHS modified indicator repaint aswell

fgtg, Hello!
Answer to you question is YES! it does repaint. And the reason for that is I've designed the indicator in the way where it repaints. This is part of my strategy.

If you want to know why I've have designed it to repaint then you need to go through all my post and you'll find your answer if you are curious enough. But to be exact, you can follow the below link.

https://www.earnforex.com/forum/thr...-modification-needed.30433/page-2#post-167043

mrrich06

Master Trader
Nov 3, 2013
can it be used on forex and stocks also?

Hello Mzi,
I've just tested it on forex and Binary. I'm not sure about the stocks. But if you can load the chart on the MT5 terminal then you can try and see for yourself.

NOTE:It uses the candlestick. So, Use the candlestick chart instead of bar chart.

Oct 25, 2019
Hi Vishal Sharma, I was experimenting BrahmastraV3 Beta Indicator in MT5, I'm a bit confused with the Horizontal line (Blue and Red).

I noticed that there's a delay on the newer and second candlesticks to put the Horizontal lines.

e.g The current candlestick does not have Horizontal Line on it (Check the screenshot)
Even the candlestick before the newer Candlestick still don't have Horizontal Line (Also refer to the screenshot).

The only Horizontal line is at the third candlestick.

Please correct me if I'm wrong with the way I use the indicator.

With Thanks

Given

Attachments

• BrahmastraV3_Beta Horizon.JPG
    BrahmastraV3_Beta Horizon.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 506

cirque73

Oct 23, 2019
Hello Mzi,
I've just tested it on forex and Binary. I'm not sure about the stocks. But if you can load the chart on the MT5 terminal then you can try and see for yourself.

NOTE:It uses the candlestick. So, Use the candlestick chart instead of bar chart.
Hello mrrich06,
Was just wandering is your super-signal based off the change in the CCI? When a buy or sell signal occurs it's right at the same time the trend of the CCI changes.
BTW this was after I changed the "dist" in properties to 34.
And does it repaint? Thanks!

mrrich06

Master Trader
Nov 3, 2013
Hi Vishal Sharma, I was experimenting BrahmastraV3 Beta Indicator in MT5, I'm a bit confused with the Horizontal line (Blue and Red).

I noticed that there's a delay on the newer and second candlesticks to put the Horizontal lines.

e.g The current candlestick does not have Horizontal Line on it (Check the screenshot)
Even the candlestick before the newer Candlestick still don't have Horizontal Line (Also refer to the screenshot).

The only Horizontal line is at the third candlestick.

Please correct me if I'm wrong with the way I use the indicator.

With Thanks

Given

Hello Given Shirinda,
First of all i would like to thank you for putting your interest on my indicator. Now, let's come to your part of the question. My friend here I would like to say you that the way you are using it, is not accurate, please don't get me wrong but you should go through all my thread from page 1 to page 3 about understanding how you should use my indicator and what's it's actual purpose in trading.

But anyways, below is the given rules that you should follow, please go through these rules while trading,

mrrich06

Master Trader
Nov 3, 2013
Hello mrrich06,
Was just wandering is your super-signal based off the change in the CCI? When a buy or sell signal occurs it's right at the same time the trend of the CCI changes.
BTW this was after I changed the "dist" in properties to 34.
And does it repaint? Thanks!

Hello cirque73,
No, it's not based on CCI and yes my indicator does repaint. I've specially designed my indicator to repaint according to the strategy that my indicator is based on. If you would want to learn more then please go through my thread from page 1 to page 3.

Bona

Trader
Oct 28, 2019
Thank you for our hard work, please can u mind upload in in one mq5 and mq4 the updated system in winrar. If possible the video inside with explanation I get confused to much threats.

mrrich06

Master Trader
Nov 3, 2013
Thank you for our hard work, please can u mind upload in in one mq5 and mq4 the updated system in winrar. If possible the video inside with explanation I get confused to much threats.
u

Hello, Bona,
Thank for you interest in my strategy. And I'm really sorry that you got confused while reading my thread. The main motive of my thread is to create an ultimate money making indicator by modifying the existing one.

As you said that you needed mq5 and mq4 in the same file with the video explanation. I'm afraid that mq4 and mq5 both the indicators are different in their own way and strategy. What I meant here is that if you want to use mq4 then you need to follow some other strategy and it has a video explanation but if you wanna use mq5 then there's no video explanation. I haven't created it yet.

You cannot understand a thread by just reading it from the middle. You need to go through the whole thread line by line and then you'll get the idea on how to use the system. The updated files that you need with the strategy guide is already uploaded, you can go through the thread. I've uploaded it more than once upon the users request. But uploading more than once just made the new user like you get confused. I'm working on mq5 as the name of thread itself says. So, I'm not working on mq4 but still you can get it. It's on my thread already uploaded just follow through the thread. And following through will consume your some time but I assure you that it's worth it. You'll learn a lot and gain new ideas.

Hope you would understand.

• 👍
Reactions: Solomon02

mrrich06

Master Trader
Nov 3, 2013
ey fam how do we place a stoploss for this system?

Hello Mzi,
I designed this system for Binary and their's no stoploss for it. But you can also use it for forex. And for forex you need to decide it yourself according to your need for the stoploss.

• 👍
Reactions: Solomon02