90% Accurate Indicator! "Super Signal" For MT5 (Little Modification NEEDED)

Jul 11, 2019
thank you bro ..
but there is still a problem the arrow indicator is repainting itself and the accuracy has decreased a little bit,
i think the calculations used in super-signals_vhs_modified was better but the indicator did not appear at the right time the brhamastra indicator does appear at the right time but repaint itself i think you should compare the code for both indicators so that it does not repaint itself and maintains its accuracy..

mrrich06

Master Trader
Nov 3, 2013
thank you bro ..
but there is still a problem the arrow indicator is repainting itself and the accuracy has decreased a little bit,
i think the calculations used in super-signals_vhs_modified was better but the indicator did not appear at the right time the brhamastra indicator does appear at the right time but repaint itself i think you should compare the code for both indicators so that it does not repaint itself and maintains its accuracy..

Dear sayed mufez fazil,
I'm really happy that you have pointed out this thing. So, don't get me wrong. But let me clarify you a small thing about the indicator "BrahmastraV1". As you know I've previously said that mine indicator is not 100% accurate it's 90% which means you need to add something extra to filter out the false signals. And I've also said that I'm still researching to make it more accurate so that to avoid false signals.

It's true and you are 101% right that it repaints. And I don't claim that it's a non-repainting indicator. This indicator can be made non-repainting but after making it non-repainting it won't serve it's actual purpose. This indicator was created to be a repainting one. And this is because of the strategy that was used to develop a money making system that has a high accuracy of producing results with consistent profits.

Now, let me explain what's going on inside this indicator after which you'll know why this indicator is best at it job even being a repainting one.

In the case of BrahmastraV1_arrow_up and BrahmastraV1_arrow_down some signals may disappear, which is totally okay. BrahmastraV1 arrows are normally formed of five bars. For BrahmastraV1_arrow_up the highest bar will normally fall in the middle as two bars on both sides form lower highs around the middle bar.

For BrahmastraV1_arrow_down, the lowest bar will fall in the middle while the successively two higher low bars will form on both sides. The BrahmastraV1_arrow sign appears as the last two bars are forming, in some cases, the fourth or the fifth bar may go up above or down below the middle bar ruining the chances of a BrahmastraV1_arrow_Up and BrahmastraV1_arrow_Down forming successively. In this case, the indicator sign disappears, but it doesn’t mean it’s a bad repainting indicator. It only means the BrahmastraV1_arrow did not form. Once this pattern of five bars is successfully formed, and the fifth bar closes, the signal will not disappear. BrahmastraV1 is a good indicator which records high success rate only when traders know how it works.

This indicator keeps repainting and that is how it was created to do. The BrahmastraV1 indicator is used to predict when a certain security’s or stock’s momentum is about to reverse. As it shows the highs, lows, new highs or lows will be formed, this indicator will adjust accordingly to reflect the change. In this case, the indicator moves in the way of prices. As earlier said, patterns will be formed from prices; therefore, this indicator must change with the changes in prices.

I was working on this indicator for the binary option 60 Seconds time frame. And the sole purpose of this indicator is to adapt the 60 seconds fluctuation of the market. I'm still working on this strategy to develop a holy grail method that will help me and other traders to earn consistent money who struggle in Forex market.

I think you have understood what I'm trying to say here. I know you are bored reading this long. So, to cheer you up and others those who have come to this thread of mine.

I would like to provide you all with "BrahmastraV2" with added feature of cell phone notification.

If you have forgotten then let me remind you once more.
BrahmastraV1 (Indicator with Sound alert)
BrahmastraV2 (Indicator with Push Notification alert)

Checkout the new version of "Brahmastra" version 2.

Attachments

• BrahmastraV2.mq5
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,094

mrrich06

Master Trader
Nov 3, 2013
Hello! to all the traders,
As I said I've been working on this indicator to make it more accurate. So, I found a way to increase it's accuracy by 3% more. That is by adding horizontal lines to the arrow signal.

Simply what it means is, I wanted my indicator to plot a horizontal lines instead of arrow signal. For that I researched and researched whole day and night yesterday without a sleep continuously. And at last after lots and lots of compilation and error solving I found the way to do that.

You can see that in below picture:
001.png
Now, after adding the horizontal lines I wasn't still satisfied because I knew I was still missing something. So, the thing I was missing was the alert signal.

So, I added the alert signal code to the indicator to produce the sound alert but this time I made a little bit of modification for the alert criteria where I wanted this indicator to produce a sound alert signal when the price or the candle breakthrough the horizontal lines either the up_horizontal_lines or the down_horizontal_lines.

You can see that in below image what I'm trying to say

01.png
Even though I've added the code for the sound alert still the alert is missing. I'm not a programmer but still I'm trying to figure out the issue. I manage to reach till here somehow. If there is someone who can fix this alert issue. It would be a grate help.Fixing this issue will help me to progress further. And to reach the stage where I can create the ultimate money making system using which everyone can benefit from.

Thanks in Advance.

The source code and the indicator is uploaded below.
PLEASE HELP! (You can see the last image that I've uploaded on what need to be fixed.)

Indicator is named as "BrahmastraV3_Beta".

Source Code:
MQL5:
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                            BrahmastraV3_Beta.mq5 |
//|                          Copyright 2018, Vishal Sharma, mrrich06 |
//|                           Creation Date:2019/07/12 Time:11:43:52 |
#property copyright "Copyright © 2019, Vishal Sharma, mrrich06"
#property link "https://www.earnforex.com/forum/threads/90-accurate-indicator-super-signal-for-mt5-little-modification-needed.30433/"
#property description "Credits:- Enivid (Administrator,Staff Member) of earnforex.com"
//---- indicator version number
#property version   "3.00"
//--- indicator settings
#property indicator_chart_window
#property indicator_buffers 2
#property indicator_plots   2
#property indicator_type1   DRAW_ARROW
#property indicator_type2   DRAW_ARROW
#property indicator_color1  Blue
#property indicator_color2  Red
#property indicator_label1  "ShuVi Up"
#property indicator_label2  "ShuVi Down"
//| Inputs                                                           |
int leftbars      = 2;
int rightbars     = 2;
int shift         = 0;

//For Alet---------------------------------------
input int    TriggerCandle=1;
input bool   EnableNativeAlerts = true;
input bool   EnableSoundAlerts  = true;
input string SoundFileName="alert.wav";
datetime LastAlertTime = D'01.01.1970';
int LastAlertDirection = 0;
//+----------------------------------------------+
//--- indicator buffers
double ExtUpperBuffer[];
double ExtLowerBuffer[];
//| Custom indicator initialization function                         |
void OnInit()
  {
//--- indicator buffers mapping
   SetIndexBuffer(0,ExtUpperBuffer,INDICATOR_DATA);
   SetIndexBuffer(1,ExtLowerBuffer,INDICATOR_DATA);
   IndicatorSetInteger(INDICATOR_DIGITS,_Digits);
//--- sets first bar from what index will be drawn
   PlotIndexSetInteger(0,PLOT_ARROW,110);//115,249
   PlotIndexSetInteger(1,PLOT_ARROW,110);//92,249
//--- sets drawing line empty value--
   PlotIndexSetDouble(0,PLOT_EMPTY_VALUE,EMPTY_VALUE);
   PlotIndexSetDouble(1,PLOT_EMPTY_VALUE,EMPTY_VALUE);
//--- initialization done
  }
//|  Accelerator/Decelerator Oscillator                              |
int OnCalculate(const int rates_total,      // size of the price[] array
                const int prev_calculated,  // bars handled on a previous call
                const datetime &time[],     // Time
                const double &Open[],       // Open
                const double &High[],       // High
                const double &Low[],        // Low
                const double &Close[],      // Close
                const long &TickVolume[],   // Tick Volume
                const long &Volume[],       // Real Volume
                const int &Spread[])        // Spread
  {
   int i,j;
   int limit;
   int countup=0;
   int countdown=0;
//--- I need leftbars+rightbars+1 to calculate the indicator
   if(rates_total<leftbars+rightbars+1)
      return(0);
//---
   if(prev_calculated<leftbars+rightbars+1)
     {
      limit=leftbars;
      //--- clean up arrays
      ArrayInitialize(ExtUpperBuffer,0);
      ArrayInitialize(ExtLowerBuffer,0);
     }
   else
     {
      limit=rates_total-(leftbars+rightbars+1);
     }
//--- we calculate the indicator
   for(i=limit;i<=rates_total-leftbars-1;i++)
     {
      for(j=1;j<=leftbars;j++)
        {
         if(High[i]>High[i+j]) countup=countup+1;
         if(Low[i]<Low[i+j]) countdown=countdown+1;
        }
      for(j=1;j<=rightbars;j++)
        {
         if(High[i]>High[i-j]) countup=countup+1;
         if(Low[i]<Low[i-j]) countdown=countdown+1;
        }
      if(countup==leftbars+rightbars)
         ExtUpperBuffer[i+shift]=High[i];

else ExtUpperBuffer[i+shift]=ExtUpperBuffer[i+shift-1];

if(countdown==leftbars+rightbars)
         ExtLowerBuffer[i+shift]=Low[i];

else ExtLowerBuffer[i+shift]=ExtLowerBuffer[i+shift-1];
      countup=0;
      countdown=0;
     }

//For Alert----------------------------------------------------------
   if(((TriggerCandle>0) && (time[0]>LastAlertTime)) || (TriggerCandle==0))
     {

string Text;
      // Up Arrow Alert
      if((ExtUpperBuffer[TriggerCandle]>0) && ((TriggerCandle>0) || ((TriggerCandle==0) && (LastAlertDirection!=1))))
        {
         printf("Alert function of BUY Arrow has been run.");
         Text="BrahmastraV3: "+Symbol()+" - "+EnumToString(Period())+" - Up.";
         if(EnableNativeAlerts) Alert(Text);
         if(EnableSoundAlerts) PlaySound(SoundFileName);
         LastAlertTime=time[0];
         LastAlertDirection=1;
        }
      // Down Arrow Alert
      if((ExtLowerBuffer[TriggerCandle]>0) && ((TriggerCandle>0) || ((TriggerCandle==0) && (LastAlertDirection!=-1))))
        {
         printf("Alert function of SELL Arrow has been run.");
         Text="BrahmastraV3: "+Symbol()+" - "+EnumToString(Period())+" - Down.";
         if(EnableNativeAlerts) Alert(Text);
         if(EnableSoundAlerts) PlaySound(SoundFileName);
         LastAlertTime=time[0];
         LastAlertDirection=-1;
        }
     }
//-------------------------------------------------------------------  

//--- OnCalculate done. Return new prev_calculated.
   return(rates_total);
  }

Indicator File:

Attachments

• BrahmastraV3_Beta.mq5
    11.6 KB · Views: 785
Last edited:

vimanga

Trader
Jul 20, 2019
Hello , this was amazing
and iwant know how to trade using this indicator , can you do video tutorial please ?
  1. which time frame to use?
  2. which expiry time ?
and other this can you upload 90% indicator for MT4
thanks

• 👍
Reactions: Muso

mrrich06

Master Trader
Nov 3, 2013
Hello , this was amazing
and iwant know how to trade using this indicator , can you do video tutorial please ?
  2. which expiry time ?
and other this can you upload 90% indicator for MT4
thanks

Vimanga,
Hello, and thank you so much that you liked my work on what i'm doing. This motivates me a lot keep up my work ongoing.

Answers to your question:
1 Minute Chart

2. which expiry time?
60 Seconds expiry time.

I'm working on MT5. But according to your query you wanted MT4. So, I think you need to visit my post starting page where you will find all the information you needed for mt4 even the tutorial too on how to use it.

Link is below:
https://www.earnforex.com/forum/thr...little-modification-needed.30433/#post-151345

I hope it helps.

The clear instruction in these 2 videos(for MT4):-
Video 1:- http://www.screencast.com/t/IgARAoG3P
Video 2:- http://www.screencast.com/t/QOQ7KOmfh7i

You can check out the attached rar file for the MT4 indicator.

Attachments

• 60 second Binary Options strategy.rar
    13.1 KB · Views: 643

Ashraf Esmael

Aug 4, 2019
Hello
I am trying to test your indicator on MT5 with Binary.com with the volatility indices trading. I am using MT2Trading to make the connection and automate the placing of the call/put order directly to Binary.com. However I am getting an error message "Selected indicator could not be loaded. Indicator handler is invalid". I am not sure where that is coming from....Could you assist please?

mrrich06

Master Trader
Nov 3, 2013
Hello
I am trying to test your indicator on MT5 with Binary.com with the volatility indices trading. I am using MT2Trading to make the connection and automate the placing of the call/put order directly to Binary.com. However I am getting an error message "Selected indicator could not be loaded. Indicator handler is invalid". I am not sure where that is coming from....Could you assist please?

First of All, I would like to say thanks for trying something new.
Using MT2Trading to automate your trade that's cool idea by the way. My friend I would like to say that in this thread there are more than one indicators uploaded, all of them has different features and qualities. Can you please shed light about which indicator you are talking about? Means the exact name of the indicator. And please send me the screenshot shot of the error in the Experts tab of MetaTrader, along with information loaded on the Journal tab too. I can fix the issue if it's related to the indicator but can't help you further if it's related to your automated software because for that you need assistance from the support team of the MT2Trading.

Ashraf Esmael

Aug 4, 2019
I was trying with your indicators Brahmastra V2 and V3_beta - both do not seem to work with MT2Trading Auto. You can try it at your side also.

mrrich06

Master Trader
Nov 3, 2013
I was trying with your indicators Brahmastra V2 and V3_beta - both do not seem to work with MT2Trading Auto. You can try it at your side also.

Okay! I've checked my indicator with the metatrader platform it works fine without an issue. But as you said to try with MT2Trading Auto. It's a whole new platform for me. But even though I gave it a try and found out that I need to customize my indicator according to this new MT2Trading AUTO platform. And customizing means I need to re-write it's code. I tried that too. But after re-writing the code indicator calculation power and the prediction power was reduced to 45% which means now it can only predict 45% accurate so, this was a big issue and the power of this indicator is we need prediction on our favor. Our main goal is to make money, not to lose money. Hope you would understand. Anyway, I would like to say thanks to you because without you I wouldn't have learned something new about this MT2Trading Auto Platform.

• 👍
Reactions: MXHOSA

mrrich06

Master Trader
Nov 3, 2013
That's strange. Do you know why the accuracy went down? What could have caused that?

Yes! I know the cause. The actual cause was the dll files used by the MT2Trading Auto Platform and it's loop back function to receive and operate on working with the signal. But in simple what it means is that my indicator is based on pure price action and you get the signals not looking in the past but you receive the signals with the combination of past and present candles. And if I remove the present candle info the indicator works fine with MT2Trading Auto Platform but has less accuracy but if I add present candle info then the indicator doesn't work well with MT2Trading Auto Platform at all.

Hossein70

Trader
Aug 7, 2019
Thanks for sharing your indicator, but as you don't use the oscillators offered like stochastic and RSX, how do you use it with %90 accuracy? I'd appreciate it if you could teach us in a video tutorial on how to enjoy its efficacy as you do.

• 👍
Reactions: dolarge

dolarge

Aug 8, 2019
Thanks for sharing your indicator, but as you don't use the oscillators offered like stochastic and RSX, how do you use it with %90 accuracy? I'd appreciate it if you could teach us in a video tutorial on how to enjoy its efficacy as you do.
thats what i'm thinking right now

mrrich06

Master Trader
Nov 3, 2013
Thanks! That's great. Would you have the MT5 version of the indicator that I could try?

I think you already have those indicator with you. It's
"BrahmastraV2" and "BrahmastraV3_Beta" both works well with MT5 (MetaTrader5). You can read my above post and find about the indicators. "BrahmastraV2" does what it says. But "BrahmastraV3_Beta" has some issues with the sound alert. Means "BrahmastraV3_Beta" is still in testing phase where I'm just trying to fix the issues with sound alert. I needed it to produce a sound alert when certain conditions are met. But at present it doesn't produce the sound as I aspect it to so, I'm still trying to fix that. As soon as it get's completed I'll post it here. But even though without sound alert you can use it. It works well.

mrrich06

Master Trader
Nov 3, 2013
So, after requested by many of the users I'm providing my personal strategy for the indicator.

To obtain 90% accuracy you must strictly follow the below given rules.

(Chart Time Frame: M1) || (Binary Option Expiry Period: 60 Seconds)

Rule 1:
Set you chart according to below provided image Or you can just use the below provided template ("TriNetra.tpl")and your chart will look same like mine.

Rule 2:
We all know this quote "Trend is your friend" so, go to M5,M15,M30 and H1 chart and check for the trend if it's DOWN then we must be ready for PUT with 60 seconds expiry on M1 chart and if it's UP then we must be ready for CALL with 60 seconds expiry on M1 chart.
(For the one who find difficult to check the trend. Just do one thing check the candle if it's BLACK it's DOWN and if it's WHITE it's UP.)

Rule 3:
Well all know this quote- "Patient is the key to success." So, we wait for the condition to meet.

Conditions
:
After you have find the trend, goto M1 chart and wait until the candle crosses the "BrahmastraV3_Beta" HORIZONTAL LINES(BLUE and RED).

-If the trend is UP then WHITE candle must cross the BLUE horizontal line and you take 60 second expiry in the NEXT candle.
-If the trend is DOWN then BLACK candle must cross the RED horizontal line and you take 60 second expiry in the NEXT candle.

==================================================================================
REMEMBER:-

NOTE 1
:- Only take trades where the candles are of approximate or same size and are of same color. Don't take trade where the crossing candle is bigger or smaller than other candles.

NOTE 2:- Check the market watch window and wait till the time when, the crossing candle has 2 seconds left to expire then you place the trade on your broker for 60 seconds expiry for the next upcoming candle.
==================================================================================

This strategy is a pure price action so, you must be ready with your broker and currency pair for 60 seconds trading. The key to success to this strategy is the timing. Timing must be perfect.

I've attached IMAGES for referrence. So, you'll get an idea about what I'm trying to say.
Upload 1.png

Upload 2.png

Upload 3.png

Attachments

• TriNetra.tpl
    3.5 KB · Views: 601
  • BrahmastraV3_Beta.ex5
    13.6 KB · Views: 713
  • 👍
Reactions: Red1 and Enivid

mrrich06

Master Trader
Nov 3, 2013

thats what i'm thinking right now

My Dear Friends Hossein70 and dolarge,
I'm really happy that you have asked me this question because I would love to answer to such query. You are 100% right on without using oscillators how am I able to get 90% accuracy. This is all because of my strategy that I'm using.

My Strategy is uploaded below you can check it out.
https://www.earnforex.com/forum/thr...-modification-needed.30433/page-2#post-168129
It's really simple and easy to follow.

Oscillators offered like stochastic and RSX aren't compulsory to use on every strategy. It depends on what your strategy is about and how you take trade. Mine strategy doesn't need one at present.

Wishing You All GOOD LUCK for the trades.

dolarge

Aug 8, 2019
thank you very much for your great explanation brother.What if we use this same strategy in 5M timeframe with 5M expiry ??