Which is your favorite broker and why ?

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Which broker is your favorite broker? Plese also explain why? what conditions they offer to you which makes them your favorite broker

fxtrader09

Banned
May 9, 2014
Among all the worlds most popular broker house, OctaFx platform is favorite to me. This broker gives so many bonuses around the year also provides best trading features for everyone. You will get all the analysis provided by OctaFx so that you can perform better on your trading. This is why I love this broker most.

Bill Korneus

Trader
Apr 8, 2014
Well, my favorite broker is Gainsy. I have both STP and ECN accounts. Like many of other brokers, Gainsy propose to use MT4 for trading with STP account and also they have a good own platform.
This is what I like with them: they has tight spreads and fast execution. Also I withdraw my fands maximum in max 2 days. One Minus is that I can't use PayPal for Depo or WD. Oh and one more: I cant use API with Gainsy,s platform(

kaito kid

Banned
Jun 29, 2013
My favorite broker is FBS. I was very comfortable and up to now there is no problem about WD and deposit that I did. other than that, there are a lot of promotional options that can be followed by traders, such as no deposit accounts ($ 5 free), IB Contest, FBS Pro Demo contest, Predict NFP and many others.

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
When Considering a broker, Transparency and affordability comes first. Transparency is a trust factor and affordability makes it easier to start trading forex with just a little deposit.

FxBear

Trader
Jan 30, 2013
Yadix is a very underrated broker. Clearly true stp, very good trading conditions for profit makers and expert advisors.

They give some nice benefits that suit my strategy like 1:500 with no balance restrictions . Unlimited open orders and no max volumes, no charges on deposits and withdrawals.

These rules help me a lot and make the difference for me to choose trading at Yadix.

grammpah

Trader
Jul 2, 2014
KENYA
my farourite broker so far

Which broker is your favorite broker? Plese also explain why? what conditions they offer to you which makes them your favorite broker

Since I have not come across many forex brokers as anyone else here but among the three I have come across, Octafx broker has the most appealling trading features for all sort of traders and in this case the beginners. Low spreads and quick market executions.
Best Regard
Grammpah

davidblack

Banned
Jun 19, 2014
My broker is 1lotstp . It is best broker to me because 1lotstp has fast execution,good customer support and low spread.

myfx2014

Trader
Jul 30, 2014
The main advantages of FBS are –fast withdrawal of funds free of extra charges
I think FBS analytics is excellent; it does help to improve my trading strategy!
I have chosen FBS for the following reasons –fast and easy deposit and withdrawal execution free of extra charges

toretton

Trader
Aug 9, 2014
Italy, Milano
Well ma favorite broker's - NAS Broker. I've made ma choice because of well-desighned website which I'am like an web-desighner could not help noticing and there types of accounts which are very unique and which i haven't seen in other brokers. I'm trading with them like a half of a year and have no problems at all. Only one minus for me was very long process of verification, they asked for so many documents when u r opening an account.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Currently using Tradersway, FXCM, Alpari and just started out on e toro just to test out a strategy. Of the lot, both FXCM and tradersway are my favorites, from account offers to good functionality and single click option for placing orders..

alexflemj

Active Trader
Nov 9, 2011
As a newbie I did some serious research before opening an account with a broker and looked for one with a decent online reputation. I opened an account with Deltastock, execution is under one second, withdrawals are easy(their platform is nicely built and intuitive, sometimes it takes longer to process the withdrawal reqests and it usually takes 1-2 days before I get my money in my credit card which is ok). What I also like about them is that the cutomer support is pretty friendly even when I harass then with tons of questions. Couple of my trades did get a negative requote 3 or 4 times (over the course of 5 months)nothing serious though. There are no hidden fees,I have also installed their mobile trading app so I can check my activity anytime.

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Thank you people for your kind feedback. Your feedback is very important to us and helps us improve our service. We have noted the facilities you would like to have with your broker and what makes you confident about a forex broker. We will try to impart all those facilities and make our service more competitive.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I have tried some local brokers and they are not fair. Then I go live in several international brokers as hotforex, ironfx. They are better than local a lot, especially their spread and commission.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
Profiforex is my favorite broker . I love them for their tight spread and responsive 24hours online support.

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Thanks people for your kind feedback. Your endeavor is very welcome. My favorite broker is exness. They offer real low spreads and good customer service so they are my favorite.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
do you guys usually trade with more than one broker? if im not mistaken IBs do so, but for us retail traders we stick to only one, which is by default out favorite, in my case hotforex, but if 80% of us here only trade with one broker then the topic is invalid dont you think?

edoforex

Banned
Dec 16, 2013
honey moon
I have tried some local brokers and they are not fair. Then I go live in several international brokers as hotforex, ironfx. They are better than local a lot, especially their spread and commission.

Most of local broker is never fair and will cheat you.
I recommend to trade in Liteforex,roboforex, and fbs. Its great place for making money online. Liteforex is the TOP Favorited broker in asia..