Chart Pattern Helper

hugo

Trader
Jun 14, 2012
Sounds interessting! But nobody here to discuss about this robot?
Do the EA needs a tick after installation to show the levels?

Nice Sunday!

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
No, it does not need a tick to show the levels, but MT4 version needs a tick to update the levels. So, if you add chart objects and then attach the EA, it will display all detected levels. But if you first attach the EA and then add the chart objects, you will have to wait for a tick.

hugo

Trader
Jun 14, 2012
No, it does not need a tick to show the levels, but MT4 version needs a tick to update the levels. So, if you add chart objects and then attach the EA, it will display all detected levels. But if you first attach the EA and then add the chart objects, you will have to wait for a tick.

Thank you for your answer!
Do you have an example set file for this EA?

Nice weekend!

hugo

Trader
Jun 14, 2012
I mean an example for an included chart object for this EA. How can I link the patterns/chart objects with the EA to trade them?
Do you have an example?

Have a nice weekend!

hugo

Trader
Jun 14, 2012
Great! Thanks a lot!
I will make some tests with the EA during the next weeks.
See you later!

hiutsuri1

Trader
Oct 3, 2013
Hi,

I have uploaded the EA.
Do I need to put figures into the inputs section or do I add indicators from the navigator panel?

Best Regards,

Hiutsuri

rg83rg

Trader
Nov 26, 2016
Hi, I have an indicator that plots objects, specificaly Wolfe Waves. The indicator plots the pattern and then alarms. Would this EA be able to work with this indicator?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
The EA can work with properly named chart objects. It will place entry orders on the line or channel. It will also use some other line/channel set the SL and another object to set TP. You can change the names of all those objects via input parameters.