Artificial Intelligence

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Discuss Artificial Intelligence expert advisor. Artificial Intelligence is a simple neural network, which should be taught before running (use strategy tester to optimize the parameters for your currency pair, timeframe and time interval). You can ask any questions about this expert advisor here.

Last edited:

joeromeo

Active Trader
Mar 13, 2009
i mean that artificial intelligence is not my choise..... i got mc 1 of my acc using this ea.... wawawawa.... enivid please complete statgatherer ea that u post.... its brilliant ea.... sorry for my bad english.....:)

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
i mean that artificial intelligence is not my choise..... i got mc 1 of my acc using this ea.... wawawawa.... enivid please complete statgatherer ea that u post.... its brilliant ea.... sorry for my bad english.....:)
How do you know that it's a brilliant EA if it's not yet finished? Its main idea failed completely on the last Automated Trading Championship.

joeromeo

Active Trader
Mar 13, 2009
i know it....... the master are brilliant than other.... is it right? hehe..... can u give the last paragraph of startexample?...... with ur honest..... i appreciate u to be my sifu.......

Braeyi

Active Trader
Apr 28, 2009
how can i get the artificial intelligence? nd pls, dnt fail to detail me on its installment....can i use it for 5min chart?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
how can i get the artificial intelligence? nd pls, dnt fail to detail me on its installment....can i use it for 5min chart?
It's available for free download (just click the link in the first post). As for 5 minute timeframe, it probably won't be profitable on that timeframe. It's better to be used on H1 timeframe.

robbi

Active Trader
Aug 10, 2009
Discuss Artificial Intelligence expert advisor. Artificial Intelligence is a simple neural network, which should be taught before running (use strategy tester to optimize the parameters for your currency pair, timeframe and time interval). You can ask any questions about this expert advisor here.

I am on holiday and clicking around in the internet I just found your hint to the "Artificial Intelligence" Expert Advisor.

My result for the backtest from 2008/08/01 to 2009/08/01 with GBP/USD_1H is "very impressiv":

Start 10,000 USD
Total wins in a year 187225 USD
Total losses in a year 195040 USD
total number of trades: 423

account balance after one year: 2,185 USD

ooops, thats artificial.

robbi

Active Trader
Aug 10, 2009
And what was the modeling quality in the strategy tester's report?

It was 90%.(offline testing, historydata of good quality is on my harddrive)

You are writing in the description of this EA: "...instead you need to optimize it to the market to set the most fitting parameters"

I did that not, because I wanted to know, to what the parameters of your testing-period (11/19/2006–11/19/2007) would result in the time after your testing-period.

Nobody knows the market-condition in the near future, so MyRandom is a very funny EA, but thats in an other thread, so I stop here.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
It was 90%.(offline testing, historydata of good quality is on my harddrive)

You are writing in the description of this EA: "...instead you need to optimize it to the market to set the most fitting parameters"

I did that not, because I wanted to know, to what the parameters of your testing-period (11/19/2006–11/19/2007) would result in the time after your testing-period.

Nobody knows the market-condition in the near future, so MyRandom is a very funny EA, but thats in an other thread, so I stop here.
Yeah, Artificial Intelligence needs to be optimized quite often. Like, if you are going to test it on some one year period it's better to optimize it on a previous year before doing a test. If you are forward-testing then there is no problem in doing constant re-optimization every weekend. The more up-to-date the parameters are the better will be the results, in theory :).

Chijioke

Active Trader
Mar 16, 2010
Trailing Profit on AI

How does the trailing profit work on the artificial intelligence? Is there any means of modifying the parameters to get a trailing stop that suits me?

Chijioke

idgwil

Active Trader
Oct 18, 2011
london
idgwil

Enivid....I have installed EA Artificial Intellgence can I change in the source
code.the lot amount from 1 to 0.1 without creating any problems on this particular EA....also thanks for the free EA downloads... like what you siad
in another post, there are some good EAs out there without haveing to pay
and end dissapointed...thanks again