Which is the best EA bot that you ever used?

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
fewer people use ea's then most would think..... there are quite a few reasons why they don't......

those that do use ea's, very likely learned to code so they could trade their own ideas as opposed to someone else's..... in my mind that is the best use of metatrader......

design it, code it, trade it..... followed by the inevitable...... improve it , code it, trade it.....

atanas post above reminded me of a chart i post quite often...... which is the visual version of an ea i use constantly..... except instead of the rsi, i use the qqe.....

design it, code it, trade it.....

Renat Fatkhullin has done the hard part for us.....h
//------
audusd-d1-oanda-division1-qqe-2.png

Petez_FX

Active Trader
Aug 13, 2019
Not the biggest fan of EA's tbh - most of them are absolutely poo. I've been burnt a few times in the past, I don't think I'll ever use one again.

• 👍
Reactions: K_Robdog

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
Hi Guys,
Nice postings and messages, but what exactly are we supposed to do with the info?

Hi fellas. I want to know which is the best EA bot that you ever used?
Thank you in advance.

Make your own , do not buy scams

• 👍
Reactions: K_Robdog

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
If you go to the listings offered on MQl5 at the bottom of your platform browser you will find quite a few ea's on offer starting from free.
I hope this note has been useful for you, and good luck with your search.

• 👍
Reactions: momo3HC

K_Robdog

Trader
Nov 2, 2019
Steer clear of grid EA's. Too much drawdown and will blow your account sooner or later. I treat any EA as a tool as appose to hands free trading. Always keep your eye on them and have a plan of how you would get out of the open positions if necessary and use a small lot size to account balance ratio.