Did you earn from Forex?

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I have seen many trader talk about copy trades but I think also will depending with trader skill that followed, many trader also fail although using copy trades service, but I think if want success hence trust with own skill is better than relying signal

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah..! Copy trade is not always successful and we can face lots of loss if we always do it. Thus you need to rely on your own skills rather to be on other person's skill

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Get small profit if always consistently I think it's already good than making big profit on certain day but also get more loses on next day, but might not easy to making profit consistently here, loss still as part in trading in my experience

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah there is no consistency in earning profits in Forex, You can earn a lot or you may end ip with zero capital, you need to be very careful.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah...! There are lots of ups and downs in the trading. You may lose sometimes, but you could earn through it in next trade.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yeah...! There are lots of ups and downs in the trading. You may lose sometimes, but you could earn through it in next trade.
Yes in addition is forex trading, which not always as trader able making accurate analysis, and because this reason hence many trader using stop loss and or use hedging strategy to control the risk, but all effort will get satisfaction if any trader able making profit and withdraw money

boo_sl3

Trader
Sep 13, 2016
Yes in addition is forex trading, which not always as trader able making accurate analysis, and because this reason hence many trader using stop loss and or use hedging strategy to control the risk, but all effort will get satisfaction if any trader able making profit and withdraw money

we know that the market is difficult for us to predict well, therefore we need to be able to have good risk management, in this case is the use of SL and TP. So when our predictions mishit it will allow us to minimize risk

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
we know that the market is difficult for us to predict well, therefore we need to be able to have good risk management, in this case is the use of SL and TP. So when our predictions mishit it will allow us to minimize risk
Yes indeed forex market sometime unpredictable and we can't always able analyze the trend market with accurate all the time and we can using risk management and also money management to implemented system and strategy with fully discipline to learn trading properly

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
If any trader already get earning from forex business hence it will making them more motivated and still want stay here with always stuggling and improve to maintan best performance, but many looser might leaving forex because failure

FxTimothy

Active Trader
Sep 21, 2016
Hello mate. I would say that you can earn Consistently trading Forex provided you learn Candle Sticks well and learn How to find the Trend and never go against the trend with 40 pips Stop loss once you have got the right Trend you can look for the Profit Target of around 60 pips and making sure that you will never risk your Capital more then %2 on any Case and you will be good in Forex Trading i promise.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
In trading about risk and profit is two side that opposite but as part in trading, making consistent profit is not easy task, forex market that very dynamic and unpredictable also need good learning to determine target profit, because too large target if trend market on range movement often miss and trend already bend

boo_sl3

Trader
Sep 13, 2016
earn money in forex then we need to have skills and psychology well. It is not easy to earn money in forex, therefore we need to learn a lot and practice well to earn money in forex because the business is quite risky

Andrew101

Active Trader
Oct 3, 2016
Manchester
I did earn and I am still earning despite the risks involved. When you have the required knowledge about Forex, you'll definitely make profits too. And I didn't quit when i lose. I learn from my error and continued, and I'm still here today trading.

FxTimothy

Active Trader
Sep 21, 2016
Yes i have been trading Forex for the past 10+ Years and yes there were many Downs and ups but finally I m able to earn consistently in trading Forex.

wisetrada

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2014
Forex is profitable, but it takes experience to make profits in a sustained manner. It is more than just combining indicators to form a system. I prefer testing a strategy on a demo account before I use it in my live account.

Gerrard Hank

Trader
Nov 3, 2016
I have earned couple times and have also lost too. It is impossible to always get it right. But no matter the risk involved, Forex is here to stay and I'm here to trade.

Martin Gaptil

Trader
Mar 5, 2017
As a newcomer I am not willing to focus on earning right now, even though many of us try to make sure to earn profit very quickly devoid of learning. I have experienced some basic information from MT4 and now I am preparing to continue demo trading, after passing 6 months by acquiring exact market principle from this trading place I will focus on earning in my live account. Hope it would be better.

ema watts

Trader
Feb 2, 2017
Thay say, earning on Forex is not difficult at all. Constant earning is hard :D

True that! Traders can make money in Forex but generally face problems in sustaining the profits. Getting Consistent profits is tough. It require sheer dedication and practice in Forex. Identifying the opportunities and following a well thought trading plan can help a trader move ahead and earn consistent profits in Forex.