Did you earn from Forex?

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
That good, so you are a part time trader. I usually trade everyday and i wanted to know whether people who trade in my extent whether the achieve big earning or almost some good profit. As far as for me, there is time where i win something but time where thing goes bad. I guess that trading with the necessary tools and knowledge in the forex market can be an advantage for we traders. I would welcome if there are people interested in it and can share there adventure in the market whether it is bad or good?? Thanks :))

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
its not like a big earning since i trade small account, but its positive, I do make withdrawals on a monthly basis from hotforex and keep it small, it really helps as an extra income.. maybe someday when im good enough i can quite my day job and trade forex :)

• 👍
Reactions: Elsie

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Like Envid, I trade part-time and earn maybe a few $$$ per mnth. But depending on how it pans out, may increase my account size..it all depends on what the future holds,

hashem

Trader
Jun 7, 2012
Bangladesh
Yes i am earn from forex. It is the best investing site of the world to easy earn but it has some rule and maintain to gain.I am start forex at 2010 and still running. First time i am loss with forex but now starting to earn. So dont worry cary on.

• 👍
Reactions: Elsie

Easy Trader

Master Trader
Sep 17, 2011
This is my first year trading full time, it can be done!.......slow and steady. BUT! as I am learning full time trading is not the liberating, weightless freedom experience that I thought it would be. It is far from it, truth be told. I traded for years to build the account to where I could do it and sometimes I actually miss my 9-5......

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
Nice to hear that some of you are doing good in forex. This shows that people are really interested in forex nowadays. From now i have come across many people who trade forex on daliy basis and they are happy with it. Even though at first they were losing but they never give up as they know when they will learn from the mistake, they will do come back and take that money back from forex. I will just have one advice for you guys, how good you may be never let you up to forex. If you think the way you are earning is the best, just follow it. :))

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Some of the online resources [free] are quite detailed enough to provide all newbies with the bare facts of the market. The challenge lies in taking that information and converting it to knowledge, in other words, translating your trades into real profits, good luck!

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
honestly now a days newbies are lucky there are tons of good traders providing good feedback which iss really helpful, newbies can now avoid more common mistakes and have a good start, where in the days where we had to learn it the hard way, :)

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yeah, the sad part is that most newbies tend to fall for the "Make a million overnight in the Forex market" one liner and guess what, most of the materials for sale [the ones that is alleged to provide you with a secret edge to tap this market] start with that one liner.
While the market is legit and there are various regulators, there's none when it comes to scummy sales promos, making unrealistic promises and so on..
So, to the newbies reading this thread, take care and double/triple check any info you come across.

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
That true, not every information about forex is useful for trading. You need to check well and if ever you have any doubts you need to ask and confirm it. This is very essential as at the beginning you will just follow your steps and others. So if you decide to copy a trader make sure that you follow him/her on daily basis. As a beginner i did some of these mistakes and today i learned from it. I will just advise newbies to make proper researches in forex and then start your trading from it. That really good that you put this here Fxpipper. Anyone who have some ideas and suggestions concerning forex, please post!! Thanks :))

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Oh yeah, second that all the way and given the huge amount of EA's on offer, promising the midas touch to every newbie out there, it's really a surprise that we do not get more of the "How to make 10,000% profit in forex trading on a daily basis" sort of threads..
SMH..

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
This is the fact nowadays guys, even though we make a little profit in forex we will surely enjoy it to the max. For sure we need to work our strategies and knowledge in forex to earn that little. However, based on forex we can make earning but i think that i will be on a long long term basis.

kevinturnbull

Trader
Apr 16, 2012
One can make a substantial amount of money through Forex trading. The only problem is that traders give up too fast because they expect to triple and quadruple their money within the first week. Another way of making extra commissions while trading is to claim Forex cash back. Websites such as fyfx are very good and reliable when it comes to this.

mikerain

Banned
Jan 16, 2012
After using zulutrade for a while and their numerous signal providers i will say that yes you can make money out of forex ,just don risk too much , take it slowly , dont expect huge money right away.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
You can make lots of $$$$ on the market provided you know how to trade. There's no miracle EA round the corner that will do it for you. And on signal providers, yes they do work provided you exercise good risk management..

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
This seems interesting guys. However, not many of us share the same idea about earning from Forex. Some here states that we can earn from it and other that we cannot earn from it. It is good that we are able to share our opinion on this forum as it can be helpful to newbies and also forex traders. We should learn more about forex and explore more ways how we can get something out of it.

• 👍
Reactions: profitforex1