Did you earn from Forex?

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
Good point Snerge but i would rather ask newbies to trade forex in DEMO account first instead of trading with money. They can see how it goes and surely can learn something while using the DEMO account. If they start trading without some knowledge about forex, just imagine the consequences after that. So better they go with DEMO and they can use your tips.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
For all the newbies: Do not open a live account right away but opt for a demo, test it with your strategies and the timeframe you perfer and AFTER a period of time, move on to live account.

imran_93

Trader
Jul 9, 2012
ya i have earn in forex trading. it is really a good source of earning profit.a good trader can do it very easily.

migelhenry

Trader
Jul 10, 2012
Sydney, AU
www.cmcmarkets.com.au
Forex is one of the most challenging ways to trade. Over 96% of all new traders lose most of their trading account in less than 6 months.

Can you make a living.... YES!

The brokers are making a ton of money. They're leading a lot of people into this trading that will fail on a very large scale.

Take a year to learn before spending one penny. Read a ton of books. Remember that Money Management (& psychology) are just as important as buying the right currency at the right time.

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
Very good suggestions guys. I would really recommend trader to share some post to secure newbies in forex trading. If we give them good advice in our post, surely they will benefit from it. However, it is important to learn about forex before doing your first step in it. Also we should learn some Risk Management. We should be well prepared to face the Market!!! So newbies always follow good advice and if ever you are not sure, jump on a forum and post your questions? Surely someone gonna help you guys!!

amitbaba

Trader
Jul 12, 2012
Bangladesh
Yes i am really earning from from forex because forex is a good and profitable business for me and i am become a professional trader in forex thats why i am making lot of money from forex whichis really good for me.

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Yes, I do earn my living trading but it did take me a while to get there. One thing I can say is that the hard work you put into learning it is definitely worth the results in the end and you do get what you put into it.

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
That good to hear that you are able to earn from Forex. Indeed we should earn money in forex as we do lots of things to achieve that. We do researches, learning and many other hardwork to progress in this market and we have do earn something back. Its nice to see people gaining from Forex and i would to say that we should keep doing that god job and maybe we can get something big one day!

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
For all the newbies: Do not open a live account right away but opt for a demo, test it with your strategies and the timeframe you perfer and AFTER a period of time, move on to live account.

True, but I would like to add that there are some brokers who offer a no deposit bonus so you have no risk, can test your strategy and if you are successful you actually get some cash out of it into your live account. I can recommend PaxForex.

Testing your strategies is important, but you will continue to learn as you trade and I do not recommend wasting time on a demo without a chance to earn. That is just my opinion. I have never opened a demo account where I did not have any benefit.

Trading in a demo is different than real trading.

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
Yes, we need to see for more brokers and also some who gives good bonus and new experience in forex. However, i would say that we should trade on demo account also. For me this is an important aspect that we need to do when we start up with Forex. This is very essential as we will learn how to trade without any risk. I would advice people to trade on demo account for long period of time before starting live account. They will get an idea how forex is, also they will learn about the tools the broker provide them and also they can apply it in their daily trade. If you should learn how to swim before getting in the sea. So for me demo account is indeed something we have to go by in forex. It is my opinion and i guess using demo account will help in ma other ways.

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Yes, we need to see for more brokers and also some who gives good bonus and new experience in forex. However, i would say that we should trade on demo account also. For me this is an important aspect that we need to do when we start up with Forex. This is very essential as we will learn how to trade without any risk. I would advice people to trade on demo account for long period of time before starting live account. They will get an idea how forex is, also they will learn about the tools the broker provide them and also they can apply it in their daily trade. If you should learn how to swim before getting in the sea. So for me demo account is indeed something we have to go by in forex. It is my opinion and i guess using demo account will help in ma other ways.

Yes, I do agree. That is why I like PaxForex approach to it. You can use the no deposit bonus and trade and familiarize yourself with the broker but you also have the chance to earn some real money which will be deposited into your trading account which I think is nice.

It is always important to test your new strategy and demo accounts are used for that. I would not recommend to test a strategy with real funds, especially not for new traders.

I do test my new strategies in micro accounts, but that is my preference and not the right approach for most people.

munbd07

Trader
Jul 17, 2012
It is the best investing site of the world to easy earn but it has some rule and maintain to gain.I am start Forex at 2010 and still running It is like a big earning since small account when I am good enough I can quite my day job and Trade Forex.

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
Yes, I do agree. That is why I like PaxForex approach to it. You can use the no deposit bonus and trade and familiarize yourself with the broker but you also have the chance to earn some real money which will be deposited into your trading account which I think is nice.

It is always important to test your new strategy and demo accounts are used for that. I would not recommend to test a strategy with real funds, especially not for new traders.

I do test my new strategies in micro accounts, but that is my preference and not the right approach for most people.

That a good post mate. I never tried trading with Paxforex as i never knew it existed :p. However, it seems that it provide nice promos. I will check this out and see if whether it is suitable to trade with this broker. In my part i prefer trading with Hotforex but if another broker is out and giving better advantages, i will surely grad the chance to join it.

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
“I earned as much I tried. I made losses as well as profits. It gives as much as you’ll learn it. So
be patient in it otherwise you’ll ruin its fun.”

Very well said Jorge, we should always try to make profits in Forex. We should never join it if we are here to lose money as it is not our principles when we join forex. I would advise people to trade forex well as many it you dont know make this their job and when it come from their earning then there will be no fun :D

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
It is the best investing site of the world to easy earn but it has some rule and maintain to gain.I am start Forex at 2010 and still running It is like a big earning since small account when I am good enough I can quite my day job and Trade Forex.

I will not say easy as it is not the case. I can say it is a best way where if we devote ourselves with good knowledge and learning about the market then it is possible to earn from it. Forex is not that simple people say it is!! We need to know many thing about the market to become a successful trader. So before we are joining to quit our job, let make sure we are can be successful in trading.

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
That a good post mate. I never tried trading with Paxforex as i never knew it existed :p. However, it seems that it provide nice promos. I will check this out and see if whether it is suitable to trade with this broker. In my part i prefer trading with Hotforex but if another broker is out and giving better advantages, i will surely grad the chance to join it.

I think you will be glad you tried it. I know I am ever since I have made them my primary broker. I have been with them for a while and I feel my funds are safe and secure which is very important to me.

They keep adding to the services they offer and I am excited to see what else they come up with.

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
Alright, i will surely check this out and see the difference between my broker and Paxforex. However, i guess that it is a very good platform as i can see that you are posting positive thing about it and that seems great. If ever any of you do have any other suggestions, please share so that we can know about it!!

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Alright, i will surely check this out and see the difference between my broker and Paxforex. However, i guess that it is a very good platform as i can see that you are posting positive thing about it and that seems great. If ever any of you do have any other suggestions, please share so that we can know about it!!

They use MT4 like most brokers and I think it is the best platform to trade with. What I really like about Pax is everything else around them and all my experience I had with them.

I know what hassle it can be to have a broker that you have issues with due to certain small things that pop up here and there. I also know how hard it is to find a broker where you dont have to worry about it. In my opinion Pax is one of those, that's all.

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
They use MT4 like most brokers and I think it is the best platform to trade with. What I really like about Pax is everything else around them and all my experience I had with them.

I know what hassle it can be to have a broker that you have issues with due to certain small things that pop up here and there. I also know how hard it is to find a broker where you dont have to worry about it. In my opinion Pax is one of those, that's all.

Yes to find a good is not something easy to begin with as we need to know whether it is a safe and secure place to trade forex. As when money is involved, you want to make sure that you can trust the platform. People should be very responsible when they are placing money in a broker. This is a very important factor that we need to consider.