Zulutrade?

ernestom

Active Trader
Feb 19, 2010
Hello,
Im new to forex trading and someone recommended to me to try zulutrade because they are some kind of automated web based forex system?
Apart from the advertisments on this forum, i havent found any real review/opinion about them.
Does anyone have any advice regarding zulu?
Ive opened a demo account, but the signal providers dont seem to be that professional...

Thanks in advance

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
Hi,
I think you can find a few reviews on forexpeacearmy forum, although the views differ...
As always the truth is somewhere in the middle.
I think zulutrade is a good concept, although there are a few things one must be careful.
First is the signal providers: you must NOT choose someone from the top 5, even top 10, their ranking is still not good, although its improved!
Second is the settings: i suggest you put custom stop/limit values and have very little trades open at the same time (like 2 max).
If you like open a demo account a try some signal providers, you may be dissapointed or very excited by the results, but experiment a lot first!

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
Zulu's always been a reliable broker, I don't trade with them personally but based on business partners & friends experiences it is a good one.

Galindo

Banned
Apr 19, 2010
Hi, I've been trading when I have extra time for about a year now for I have a job, and based on my account history, I traded a little more than 400. I asked people for recommendation which company offers automated system that really works for I've learned in the net that there are a lot of fake companies that offers fake or not so profitable automated systems. One guy from another forum told me about algosys8, which offers systems that work. I'm thinking of purchasing one from them so that I can still trade even when I'm working. wish me luck about this. I'll keep you guys posted what happens in my trade.

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
Have you tried zulutrade?
Also zulutrade sent me a newsletter that syas that they did a major update on their website, added new features like training vids and a trade wall, also they added more languages :D

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
Another Major update on their website.
Added 3 new brokers, MIG, AAAFX and alpari russia
Added the slippage chart, which shows what slippage each broker has on the same provider. I think this last one is pretty nice tool...
Also you can see what broker each provider is using

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
Update:
Added new feature, live followers can now comment on signal provider's performance. Also 5 new brokers available, fxopen ecn, easyforex, 4xp, gigfx and fxcbs

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
You are right! The best thing to do is to learn about forex yourself. But its not just knowledge thats needed, but also psychology of trading!
But zulutrade is not an EA service. You actually follow someone else's signals and I think as a concept is very good. Have you actually tried a demo with them?

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
If you like to trade and you are good, you can become a signal provider at zulu. Providers get 0.5 pips/trade per follower, so you can imagine if you are good and attract many followers what your benefits can be!

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
Hello, and happy new year!
I suggest to live account users to get the new desktop widget. Real time account monitoring tool, without the need to be logged in the website!

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
Zulutrade sent out a newsletter which explains how the new demo system works. As I already said, you can fully customize a demo per balance (even set your own value), currency (euro, usd, etc.) and leverage (up to 400:1).
Also a new warning system notifies you if a provider is trading recklessly or has big slippage.

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
Ways to find good providers:
Look for providers that trade from a live account (green or blue $ next to their profile)
Have low DD in pips (around 500-800)
40+ average pips/trade
3-4 hours average trade time
Trading for more than 10 weeks
Trade no more than 3 currency pairs
And remember to first test everything on a demo before moving to a live :)

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
True, some users open too many lots than their account can handle, resulting in many negative open positions and a margin call.
I liked your site, good work! :cool: