Looking For Investors

BableFx

Trader
Mar 19, 2020
Hi guys im new to this forum and i decided to join this forum due to 5 of us developing an EA and a start up company BableFx were looking for investors going forward let me explain a little about us and apologies in advance if this is not allowed or in the wrong section but what better section to introduce the reason im here.....

Were called BableFx and our website is www.bablefx.com we have developed our EA in house due to us having our own software developer it has taken us much trial and error over the past 18 months give or take we have a team of 5 altogether although were not new to forex were new to going live.

We have tested our EA on demo for 5 weeks now and had constant wins day by day whilst keeping drawdown to a minimal here is a link of the demo account on myfxbook to back up those claims.... http://www.myfxbook.com/members/jmenotts/bable-one-set/4687569/vkFIiZV6BmcNU5DPTewi

We have since revised our EA to be more accurate as to when it places trade entries were at version 1.55 now which is an absolute piece of magic and to be fair its a final product, We went live sunday night 15th March 2020 on a £1000 account myfxbook link ..... http://www.myfxbook.com/members/bablefx/bablefx/5030884/S0fIcbL0E1wg91rac1YR, We intend to offer our services as investment managers allowing our EA to trade on clients behalf.

BableFx does not accept deposits we work on sending signals to and from your own trading account broker of your choice of course you dont pay anything until you have made a profit with us which you can see from the results is on a daily basis, you are then invoiced for 30% of profits on a weekly basis.

Considering were pretty new to the live market but not actual forex we of course expect people to be sceptical this is why ive provied the links so people can monitor going forward our minimum investment is £500 (which is always kept in your own account we cannot withdraw any monies theres too many forex scams out there now so we thought this is best way going forward) as to get people on board i think this is the correct minimum amount as to entice people to try us out.

If you require anymore info or want to chat to the admin team you could always visit our site and send us an email or join our telegram group (t.me/bablefx) we have a few investors already which would be more than happy to chat with anyone who wants to know more.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and my apologies again if its in the wrong section or not allowed.

kellington78

Mar 20, 2020
Thanks for the post but when I click on the demo account, it says: "The page you're looking for was either removed or doesn't exist. " I think you have removed it or the link might be broken. Have a check of it regardless.

I have got a lot of questions but the main one is how can I trust you guys when your live account is only 1 week old? Also, I don't fully understand your pricing structure. What happens if the trade makes profit but my account is in heavy drawdown? If I make 10% profit during the week but have open trades worth -10%, what happens then? What if they close next week at -10% of my account? Do I still pay for it... or do you have some policy in place for that?

BableFx

Trader
Mar 19, 2020
We have removed the demo account due to this version of the EA which we knew at somepoint would fail hence the latest version would fail, our live link is still active and will stay active for the forseeable future.

if we make 10% and you are 10% in the drawdown then we will set this off against the profit so profit will be minus drawdown if there is any.

kellington78

Mar 20, 2020
I see. That makes sense. I am paying attention to your live account, let's see how it goes. I also see that you guys altered your website a bit as well. You guys are pretty new I'm assuming?

BableFx

Trader
Mar 19, 2020
Just keeping you guys updated markets are in chaos but were still in positive and not negative if you want to have a chat with us please google us dont want to post any links here as where not using sites to spam links thanks guys1585689756339.png

BableFx

Trader
Mar 19, 2020
Managed a whole 0.79% ROI today guys i activated more pairs this morning as markets seem to move a lot more today, I'm hoping on markets being better next week will be putting 28 pairs on and seeing how she does as ive had limited pairs on since the Corona virus pandemic, There is still 2 trades on from last week that is why the drawdown is higher than it is usually but still very low in these market conditions.

Her win ratio is high so im quite sure i can allow it to trade more pairs we also updated to version 1.7 wednesday which uses an extra indicator as we was finding we was in trades too long before they came into positive equity this seems to of worked very well.

Please find attached my screenshot aiming for 1% per day next week so will be doing a lot of risk calculations this weekend ready for sunday night start.

Please join our telegram group for more information or to speak with the team https://t.me/bablefx, Please also check out our website www.bablefx.com

Attachments

• 3rd april 2020.png
    3rd april 2020.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: