Zulutrade?

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
zulutrade also has a very nice affiliate program. You get a 0.4 pips per trade for every account you bring in (live!) and 1pip/trade if the account will use aaafx!
With zulus huge brand name, I think its a good deal!

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
If you are having trouble finding a good provider combination, you can just use the alchemy and copy the portfolio and settings of a successful live account! The alchemy also automatically allocates lots per provider depending on your account size! :D

lm26172

Banned
Sep 7, 2011
that is so true!! I used it and followed top one based on their ROI analyzed, % wins and losses, worst/best trades, see the broker they are working with and be able to copy the settings of Signal Providers they follow. THis way I got into trading gold (pair I could not have discovered easily )

11Sofiafx

Trader
Sep 20, 2011
Hey guys have you checked the wall-trade as well? Really really good indicator on what is happening, you can see with almost no delay, who is going long/short on which pair and price:)

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
New website version!
3 new provider charts and trading account notifications and daily report for live accounts!
Got to the zulutrade website to check it out! :D

11Sofiafx

Trader
Sep 20, 2011
New updates are very useful. There is also a new option - open trade chart with the numbers of open trades per day, with the amount of daily profit with the corresponding date. The stat goes back from the beginning of the trading history :)

FXeria

Banned
Sep 14, 2011
Hello all, also check out the open trade chart with the numbers of open trades per day. Above the number pops up a window with info on the amount of daily profit with the corresponding date and number of open trades. The stat goes back from the beginning of the trading history of the provider showing each time the provider opened a trade:)

FXeria

Banned
Sep 14, 2011
Just to point out great new updates on Zulutrade: the daily live account statement is just saving my strategy! I am traveling at the moment and it is a bit hard to be in front of the computer or on my smartphone all the time :)

11Sofiafx

Trader
Sep 20, 2011
Remember that you can use the alchemy to copy another user's portfolio and settings if you have trouble finding a successful provider combo! ;)

this way I found a great provider - gold max fx :D he has a 100% win ratio :eek: I am aware that this is a slippery slope and can lead to a high dd but I am willing to risk it.

11Sofiafx

Trader
Sep 20, 2011
guys i just read in the official forum that zulutrade is updating the backtesting features to include include max lots, customs stops, max open trades - basically everything we were requesting previously. with the spead they launched the previous updates, I am sure this one won't take long:)

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
Make sure you read the new provider trading rules!

-Leaving trades open with a floating loss greater than 700pips per trade is strictly prohibited (10000pips for XAU/USD and 1400pips for XAG/USD); failure to do so may lead to having a payment request declined and/or having your account permanently disabled.

-Your account's maximum Annual draw down should never exceed its accumulated profit in pips (Max DD % should not be greater than 100% in the last year); failure to do so may lead to having a payment request declined and/or having your account permanently disabled.

-Proper trading should always include the use of Stop-Loss; a careful and short use of Stop Loss will also assist and promote you in our Ranking algorithm. Large stop losses or no stop losses is not appropriate trading. Zulutrade in certain cases reserves the right not to compensate for trades with no stop losses, if the signal provider didn't place one.

-We are not endorsing a winning trades ratio close to 100%. It is a potentially risky strategy as it may indicate exposure to unusually large draw downs; as such, Signal Providers that constantly maintain such winning ratios throughout time will be evaluated accordingly through the ZuluRank.

-Trading in an inappropriate or unethical manner with the intent to manipulate and/or expose Live Followers is strictly prohibited; failure to do so may lead to having a payment request declined and/or having your account permanently disabled and banned from zulutrade.

This way, trading with zulutrade is much more reliable :D :D

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
zulutrade changed their ranking system again! Now it looks to be more inline with the new provider rules, so the top10 does not include any 100% providers or high risk ones!
Check out to see for yourselves! ;)

dixieadd

Trader
Oct 10, 2011
Thank you for the info, mate. I checked it out, and now ranking makes more sense, before I kept choosing "top" providers and their dd would be amazingly big :(