Zulutrade?

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
Dont forget that if you are not satisfied with the zulu ranking, you can use the advanced search to find exactly the provider that suits your needs! Like I do :D

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
Its like you have the whole zulu platform with you all the time! You can do everything with the zulu app, add providers, use advanced search, open and close trades, adjust S/L values, even have a chat with support! I think its revolutionary as a design!

forexearn

Trader
Jul 5, 2011
It is good that forex went mobile. Alerts, news, notifications are coming up in screen and keep me connected with other traders and the market.
With iphone and ipad I open positions, check my signal providers portfolio and add new ones using advanced search.
When I have time trying to promote my affiliate partnerships as well by getting connected to new people.
I truly believe that smart phones will flad the market.
Zulu propably already knows it.

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
Zulutrade is not only about opening a live account. You can benefit also if you are a professional trader or an amateur forex trader by opening a provider account and sending signals! You earn 0.5pips/trade for each of your followers.
Another way is to become an affiliate, you get 0.4pips/trade for each live account you bring in! 1pip/trade for those that will open with aaafx :)

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
New zulu feature called the auto mode! Use this to let zulutrade manage your lot allocation per provider based on a %account risk setting of your choice. The formula uses the providers DD and performance to automatically allocate lots/provider! ;)

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
The auto mode automatically adapts to your balance changes, so it increases or decreases the lots allocated per provider if you win or loose!
This is truly autotrading! 8)

fxbrownie

Trader
May 12, 2011
:) I am testing it and write down the changes which happen in risk meter bar and in activation/deactivation of my signal providers.
I think will need time to come to a conclusion...

Chrisfx

Trader
May 13, 2011
Yep. It is totally new and has nothing to do with margin call-o-meter. Algorithm is different and settings change if you turned it to auto allocation mode. Just a little advice:
Before saving settings make sure that you prefer your account with the auto allocation mode latest settings.
Otherwise return in custom mode (margin-call-o-meter) and choose reset changes tab.

mikefx

Trader
Apr 13, 2011
Yeap! Just a small recommendation: Because of the non existence of max open trades would it be safer to check provider' s statistics and see how many trades a provider opens (Max open trades) . This way you will not be surprised if you see suddenly 40 open positions :eek:

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
FXTrader if you are a good forex trader, why dont you become a zulutrade signal provider? If you are good, you can earn a lot if people start following your signals! :D

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
Zulutrade has made an update on their website that includes some new updates like you can see your open orders by currency pair or provider.
You can also send provider recommendations to your friends!

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
It is good that zulutrade now shows ALL provider accounts that a provider used to have!
I was informed by zulutrade that only the accounts that had at least 1 live follower and have been disabled are shown
Good move for better transparency I would say! :D

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
You can now trade xau and xag with its major pairs by choosing a provider that trades them! But keep in mind that your broker must support these pairs as well ;)