ZuluTrade Signals Provider: Mazumafxbot

traderjcl

Active Trader
Aug 4, 2009
www.jcls-forex.com
I would like to welcome followers of Zulutrade.

I trade full time always monitoring and analysing the markets.

Trading Style

This is a consistent growth strategy for investors to build up their accounts. I am a technical trader watching high impact news events and positioning accordingly afterwards to take advantage of current fundamentals.

Paying attention to overbought/sold conditions I take advantage when price is stretched away from the near term trend.

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRfiR966xRg

I communicate with my followers and take our investing relationship seriously. I am here to make us money in a professional manner.

As always, best wishes to all.

Follow here https://www.zulutrade.com/trader/197528

traderjcl

Active Trader
Aug 4, 2009
www.jcls-forex.com
A few months have passed now and I wanted to share my progress.

I closed out this last month well with +1,354 pips.

Third month in a row booking over 1,000 pips. Average pips per trade remains high at 45 pips.

Screen-Shot-2014-03-03-at-6.54.57-PM.png

I am very happy with performance and looking to continue as is.

I have also made it to a ranking of 121 out of over 20,000 in just three months.

Investors can join me here using ZuluTrade (free 30-day demo).

As always,
My best!

humon5896

Confirmed ZuluTrade Representative
Jun 14, 2013
thank you sharing it with me!!You seem like a nice trader. Actually you are very good!! :)I am testing you on demo and then put you on live once I strengthen my account strategy~

mikewashtm

Banned
May 9, 2014
Hi Traderjcl, would you be so kind enough please if you can post some latest updates on how well it went for you with the signal provider?

jin896

Trader
Oct 22, 2014
Yeah they are effective :) pretty much a lot! :)
I am a follower there - 2 years now, returns are really easy money as we say :) quite a lot!
guys, who are you following these days? any of you tried the binary options too?

hustone

Trader
Jul 16, 2014
Hey there , back in business...hows zulutrade trading?
I am following FX and binaries as well now, my results are quite impressive I could say - i have returns of 210 so far, and good part I did have no exposure to the CHF that week of hell..how about you people ?