ROI 2-8% daily

AGENT

Trader
Apr 15, 2014
Hello!

Don't consider me as a scamer or spammer, but this may be interesting for you!
For the next 4 months I have an access to Forex signals with 95% accuracy ( I'm not saying myself ) The persons that gives me the Signals are stating they have! I am watching these signals, and amazingly all targets sooner or later are hit. I'm not a trader, so I though that these signals can be valuable for traders.
Asset being traded is EUR/USD.

The information about where does the signals come from is confidential. But I know how these Signals operate! VIP traders knows where are buy/sell orders for big market players, so when this level is reached, either buyers or sellers will take control!

Send me PM and we can discuss our 4 months plan, I can give 1 day free to everyone interested, and we can check out these analysis for the whole day, so you will see that I'm saying truth! :)
We can speak on phone as well! I am from Lithuania, but I know English language!
Take advantage on signals I can give you, and please dier people before slandering me and calling me a scammer, send me PM and let's check out one day analysis, and see how they works! If you see that this is BS you can come here and tell to everybody! I have nothing to hide!
About ROI with good risk management using these Signals I think it is able to make 2-8% daily, because analysis are really accurate and my fellow friends that are trading says 95% accuracy. I know it is insane to say it, but it is true! Thats why this is VIP information! :)

Greetings, Hristo!