Signals and tools for traders

Martin FX

Trader
Oct 14, 2016
Hello everybody,
I am a trader and founder of EA for MT4, called FXAlarms.
I would encourage you to try my free EA and share your opinions about it.

Below you will find a description of the EA, the installation files and the user manual.

FXAlarms® is a complete Expert Advisor for MetaTrader 4 platforms. FXAlarms algorithm running on our servers analyses in real time 36 FOREX market instruments (list of supported instruments below) and forward trading signals directly to your MT4.
Trading signals are available for time frame: M5, M15 and H1.

Thanks to FXAlarms signals you receive ready setups, containing a Stop Loss and several levels of potential Take Profit. You can quickly and effectively analyse received setups using the FXTools available directly on the MT4 price chart. Assessment of setups are completed by FX Indicators ®, through which you get update of the market situation.

FXAlarms system consists of four main elements:

• FXAlarms® – online trading signals allowing you to take profitable market positions.

• FXTools® – new generation tools for automated technical analysis of FOREX market.

• FXIndicators® – sets of FOREX market indicators based on real market data (no ticks data):
Average Real Price Sell / Buy, Dynamic Support/Resistance, Market Sentiment, Range Indicator.
• FXCalendar® – shows in real time economic events and indicators from around the world on weekly basis.

Signals coming from the FXAlarms predict the accuracy of the direction of SELL or BUY price movements and SL and TP levels within the limits of 55-70%.

A trader using additional FXTools ® and FXIndicators ® can improve the accuracy of setup prediction up to 80-85%.
Our long time trading experience on the financial markets and the use of various strategies proved that effective technical and fundamental analysis based with trader experience, who has access to the modern tools, can ensure the success on the market.

Please test and and write comments.
Best wishes

Attachments

• FXAlarms_Quick Start_v.14.12_en.pdf
    442 KB · Views: 17
  • FXAlarms_Manual_v.14.12_en.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
  • FXAlarms_14.12_Installer.zip
    388.5 KB · Views: 10