www.toolstrades.com signal service. Scam or not?

Malerato

Sep 24, 2022
ABOVE AND BEYOND SERVICE.

Was nervous seating my profile but I was triggered by the reviews of Tools Trades Clients and I appreciate the knowledge others shared into helping one another thus also sharing mine the Tools Trades platform according to my experience needs a positive mood when trading thus helping yourself deal with whatever outcome and have courage and motivation to try again what's important is the fact that you keep pushing I am a testimony of that my trading journey started of Rocky but now I excel as I've been through the website all thanks to Tools Trades platform I highly recommend even though the website sometimes the website delays which is expected as it is network dependent at the end of the day the service is amazingly beautiful!!!

Sep 28, 2022
No doubt that this is the best website in giving very accurate trading signals. 90% of their signals have turned out to be accurate though I always get disappointed and angry when the signals turn out to be inaccurate, nobody likes to lose I guess, but it's part of the game.

Matejaki

Sep 30, 2022
I’m reluctant to say that I was amazed by this site. I have been struggling with some losses in trading, some sites were scammers, some tips were given just so they could take their percentage and I was ready to stop, but I saw some good reviews on this site (along with the bad ones) and decided to take one more try. So here I am, 4 months later, in a triple plus income and I would say “God is good”, but I might just say “Toolstrades is good”! Of course, they have some issues but it’s all technical and solvable, and you need to know a thing or two on your own. With what I’ve been through, believe me, the site is terrific. Best of luck.

Chau Trieu

Trader
Oct 23, 2022
Tools Trade is not a scam site. I’ve tried trading with the help of their trading signals and have made some profit. Great service provided by the staff. The website could be cleaned up though.

Hansa’u1

Trader
Nov 18, 2022
Hi,

I spoke with their customer service and it was ok. They blame to have over 70% success rate for several years. People have to register via their brokers in order to get signals. Some of those brokers are regulated. I didnt find any reviews about them. What do you think, scam or legit? Thanks.
Hi there,
I can guarantee that the trading signals they give are over 80% accurate and lead to success depending on how you utilize itbecause yeah there are risksyou have to bear and with .So yeah

aleena

Trader
Dec 27, 2022
A great website for traders and specially people like me who forget about things . The great customer service and the free alerts from this site made it sooo good for me that I can’t even think of leaving it. I would highly recommend it.