www.toolstrades.com signal service. Scam or not?

Affltr

Trader
Nov 17, 2017
Hi,

I spoke with their customer service and it was ok. They blame to have over 70% success rate for several years. People have to register via their brokers in order to get signals. Some of those brokers are regulated. I didnt find any reviews about them. What do you think, scam or legit? Thanks.

Bruna

Trader
May 18, 2019
I using toolstrade service. i didnt find any scam in it.its really great working for me.the support staff team is very friendly and cooperative.

Cryptocalypto

May 20, 2019
Hi, for me it looks okay, I see that they are in business for a while, you can't always rely on signal services and blame them for failure.

Sohib T

Trader
May 23, 2019
I did not have such support from other trading signals providers. After registration, they called me even and explained to me the basic knowledge of Trading Signals. They asked me like questions if I know to trade, do I have experience... accordingly they gave me very basic and I think enough knowledge that I could follow up on trading signals. why not to try, I joined and so far was not asked to pay or buy something. So recommended and I do not think it is scam

Jul 3, 2019
I have been using tools trade for quite a while, and I have realized the benefits to my business. They offer support from the beginning and in every aspect of the signal. They are legit in providing signals. I can also attest that there are more than 70% chances of success when you transact with tools trade. I will recommend it to anyone desiring to have signals for their business because it will keep your business on track. You need to do a prior assessment of your business and evaluate the risks and benefits of using trading signals for your business and give them a try.

• 👍
Reactions: Stojan

Alexandrix I

Jul 3, 2019
Making the signals available via SMS and the app makes it easy for me to stay on top of my trading game. I think everyone will agree on this. Most signal providers do not decide to be a scam from the beginning. There are many legit signal providers, and I may say this is one of them. The likely issue is how each trader applies the signals. The signal is a guide, not necessarily a rule. I look at ways to incorporate any signal into my personal trading plan. Does the signal even fit into the currency pairs I'm trading? Despite their claims, I test signals. Sometimes, my gamble pays off. Other times, it does not.

• 👍
Jul 3, 2019
Tools Trades guarantees a high rate of effectiveness, the assistance to the user is constant, they also support the transactions if you wish, for people with little experience (like me), it has been useful, the fact of not disappearing is already profit in my case I've dealt with other platforms and it has not been successful, I think it's a platform as innovative as it is risky, just look at some of the proposed moves to understand that it is certainly aimed at investors who decide to take risks to earn more. "Conservatives" is not exactly one of its characteristics.
I am not the greatest expert in the field, but it seems that it is not scam.

• 👍

John snow

Jul 3, 2019
Started using this site weeks ago, and so far they have provided strong signals giving me a head start in my trading. I have tried many trading sites before, but none is as accessible and easy to use as tools trade. Talking about recommending trade signals especially for beginners and starters in trading, tools trade is the best!!! Their support and contact system are readily available to provide guide and follow ups anytime any day. The rate of excellent trading on this site is worth the risk because the success is about 90% especially for newcomers and starters. Tools trade is the best!!!

Israa Hamza

Jul 4, 2019
TOOLS TRADES website for sure appeals to everyone who would visit it; because of its simple and expressive layout. The categories are organized in a perfect way from introducing free trading signals till the latest news on the sidebar. The contents of the pages flow nicely and are very well -written. What catches my eyes is useful tips for beginners like me. For instance, there is an article entitled "Top 10 rules followed by professional traders" which helps me and enhance my knowledge. Also, the tools are very useful especially SMS service; wherever I am I can receive notifications anytime.

Most of the times when I want to do my research I opt to use Tools Trade Forex signals because it is ideal and genuine. I have been able to connect with my far located clients and this has really expanded my economics in trading. Nevertheless, when you are new to this website, brief and professional video tutorials are provided. Recently, I received an email showing the trending currencies. Surely, I am much updated when it comes to finances globally. I will always choose Tools Trade signal services over other websites. Try it now and you will not regret it.

James66

Jul 4, 2019
Toolstrade.com has been offering an outstanding Forex signals services for some years now, from my experience with Toolstrade signal service, they're really doing a great job, the percentage is very high of accuracy, It’s been fantastic. I’ve been using it on a demo account for the past few days and so far it has had high success rate. So I highly recommend this useful tool.” what really make Toolstrade professional is they contact you to guide you through on how to get started. They have put together list of some reliable brokers to help facilitate good trading.

Olga

Trader
Jul 6, 2019
I don't have a lot of experience in trading, but I like the service that Tools Trades provides. The customer support was in touch and really answered the questions constructively, rather than typical support services that just explains you stuffs, which you have already read on their website. If initially I had got such well-explained instructions, I think my profits would be better in the beginning. Furthermore, the site is well-organized that makes it simple to use. And I really found the signals app very useful since the availability signals on the mobile app significantly simplify all the process. It doesn't look like a scam.

Ninanina

Jul 7, 2019
Tool trade is the perfect place for beginners like me to start put their career on forex trading. The website's interface is user friendly. The concept of trading is laid down clear in easy to understand language with little experience in trading I was able to grasp the whole concept of forex trading. To cap it all the free signals were of so much help as I was able to make a profit on my first trade. I am banking on their free signal for my second trade too. To cut the long story short, as a beginner Tooltrade is your surest bet in understanding trading.

Aug 16, 2019
I don't think it's a scam. I find this tool very reliable and users like me want some live signals instantly, with Chart Station and some tips to grow, ToolsTrades is very efficient. Because of the 24/7 live chat, new users can have a very good experience to start in the trading business since it creates many questions throughout the journey. When you start using a trading signal page you realize how important it is to find a trustworthy one. So when I found ToolsTrades I’ve been using it blindly and it has worked out perfectly in my profits. If you need a legit trading signal website and have questions frequently, this tool is the best option for you.

• 👍
Reactions: JKM

JKM

Trader
Aug 18, 2019
Toolstrades signal service is not a scam. They have been in existence for some years and provide dependable trading signals. Their support team is responsive and friendly. I like their site because of its simplicity and interactivity. Toolstrades team gave me essential information concerning trading signals after registering with them. Their tips, together with regular updates increase my knowledge about trading. I have tried several trading signals providers and Toolstrades has turned out to be the best for me. Whether you are a beginner or seeking a better signal provider, Toolstrades will help you get started and make great profits. Therefore, I highly recommend them!

nancy992

Trader
Aug 18, 2019
Decided to switch up my trading game after experiencing a few major losses, but I always understood that the whole ‘’fun’’ was both about knowledge and some good, old fashioned gambling… I was kind of fortunate to stumble across toolstrades and quickly got in touch with first my adviser who has been helping me out for the past 8 months. Thus far I have gained more cash than I’ve lost, so the company gets a thumbs up from me. I would recommend making good use of the on-site live chat and being upfront about all the details that might still be confusing at this point.

JarvinQ

Trader
Aug 19, 2019
Toolstrades offers no magic formula to make money, but their predictions seem very accurate and their trading results are verified in pages like Forex Peace Army and many trading blogs. In any case, they don’t ask for immediate investment because the free trial gives you enough trading signals to start. The payment is optional but they unblock many signals, alerts, and predictions that make everything easier and more opportunities are opened. The design is clean and user-friendly, and definitely, their posts and the customer support chat are a huge plus to their content. They have answered many of my doubts. As long as you remain loyal to your trading plan, there is no scam on predictions and alerts.