www.toolstrades.com signal service. Scam or not?

Discussion in 'Advertisements' started by Affltr, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Affltr

Affltr Trader

Hi,

I spoke with their customer service and it was ok. They blame to have over 70% success rate for several years. People have to register via their brokers in order to get signals. Some of those brokers are regulated. I didnt find any reviews about them. What do you think, scam or legit? Thanks.

2. Enivid

Enivid Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, looks like a scam.

3. Bruna

Bruna Trader

I using toolstrade service. i didnt find any scam in it.its really great working for me.the support staff team is very friendly and cooperative.

4. Cryptocalypto

Cryptocalypto Newbie

Hi, for me it looks okay, I see that they are in business for a while, you can't always rely on signal services and blame them for failure.

5. Doaa

Doaa Newbie

I am using toolstrade services. They provide good services. I did not find any scam.

6. Sohib T

Sohib T Trader

I did not have such support from other trading signals providers. After registration, they called me even and explained to me the basic knowledge of Trading Signals. They asked me like questions if I know to trade, do I have experience... accordingly they gave me very basic and I think enough knowledge that I could follow up on trading signals. why not to try, I joined and so far was not asked to pay or buy something. So recommended and I do not think it is scam